Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

I sucked it up and just bought on nike.com this morning. I'm sure I could have waited and got on sale.

Hoh homie. Dat emp discount. They aren't allowed discount on limited shoes.. so these are probably not very limited. Somewhat sitting in diff states.

Just got my pair. Dope shoe..... I love it when dudes talk about a 25 dollar discount lol... My man if you can't afford the tag then you shouldn't be buying foams period. Get your priorities straight. Dudes are gonna regret this one. That print is really subtle. I haven't bought foams in years. This one Def took me out of retirement easily. Dudes rather wear weathermans lmao.... FOH!!

Last edited:
Just got my pair. Dope shoe..... I love it when dudes talk about a 25 dollar discount lol... My man if you can't afford the tag then you shouldn't be buying foams period. Get your priorities straight. Dudes are gonna regret this one. That print is really subtle. I haven't bought foams in years. This one Def took me out of retirement easily. Dudes rather wear weathermans lmao.... FOH!!

I'm also very happy with my pair. I was able to get a slight discount but not much.

But if somebody doesn't want to spend 250 there is nothing wrong with that. I think they are going to sit. $220 should have been the price point on these.

I would honestly say they are worth the tag. They have a unique feel to them.

Laces are 3m too
I was wondering if I was the only person who thought they felt a little different than the others. I'm not sure what the material is but it's not like any material on any of the others. 

I was wondering if I was the only person who thought they felt a little different than the others. I'm not sure what the material is but it's not like any material on any of the others. 
The texture is definitely different from previous releases.  Not sure if intentional. To me, it feels like Nike took some sort of plastic with print and shrunk wrapped it around.  ala LBXI dunkmans.

Turned out better than what I was expecting in person, but still a pass unless I can get a steal on em or in an outlet.

They feel almost slightly metallic either way I'm a fan.

What's with the white boxes?

Umm... They are all Foamposites haha. They all feel the EXACT same. Color doesn't mean different feel. Don't understand.

Last edited:
Umm... They are all Foamposites haha. They all feel the EXACT same. Color doesn't mean different feel. Don't understand.

Do you own them? I thought they were joking until I put them on. They do feel different. I wore mine phx foams to pick them up and put these on. They feel very different.

Do you own them? I thought they were joking until I put them on. They do feel different. I wore mine phx foams to pick them up and put these on. They feel very different.
They will always feel different when you first throw them on, wear them 2-4 times and they'll feel just like the phx suns foams as long as you get the same size.  In my experience all my foams have no variation in sizing(over 20 pairs).

They will always feel different when you first throw them on, wear them 2-4 times and they'll feel just like the phx suns foams as long as you get the same size.  In my experience all my foams have no variation in sizing(over 20 pairs).

Really didn't answer the question. But ok...

These are really nice I person. For those who are complaining about the price tag, just use the birthday coupon from the coupon thread (search a few pages back). $225 is better than $250

View media item 834965

Hahaha dude they're FOAMPOSITES, that's like saying the Galaxies feel different then the Paranormans. Only difference is the color scheme. Only ones I need/want are the Shooting Stars. If I get time tomorrow I"ll go try them on haha, if they feel different, I'll buy them and apologize for doubting you. 99% sure I will not be buying. Only time I've ever noticed a difference is if one pairs laces are laced up tighter then anothers haha.

Not surprised to hear these feel different, the stealths fit way small on me. I had to let them go... Anybody got a black lace swap pic? Gonna keep these on my radar, 200 is the most I'll pay tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom