Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

I'm pretty sure the people chiming in who don't have them don't understand. So when you get a pair... If you want a pair then weigh in on what we are saying.

Black laces look dope

Looking for this jacket in my size m or l in kids

View media item 835200

I had to get em at retail. These were selling yesterday even in Dallas. They might not sell out but the popular sizes will but 270 after tax smh.

I caved in and got a pair yesterday, yes they do feel different i guess thats the "Preminium", feel since they came in a regular shoe box and not a flip box and cost 250.. I also notice they had a strong glue smell to them like a pair of new jordans.. I never notice that smell in other foams.. They were selling really brisk in my area i was really surprised.

Not surprised to here these feel different, the stealths fit way small on me. I had to let them go... Anybody got a black lace swap pic? Gonna keep these on my radar, 200 is the most I'll pay tho
TRUTH! I have heard many people tell me that also. 

Foams do fit different. Some of the older pairs I could fit 8.5 now some I need 9.5

Last edited:
Just checked these out in person. They are dope. Still didn't buy tho. On foam strike :lol:

Where did you get that jacket and what's the price tag on it?[/quote]
I got it from the Nike Outlet in Camirillo last May.  It was an $80 or so retail price, and I got it for less than $20.  It was when Nike had the 50% off clearance sale last year.
That jacket is sick, do you know what it's called
I'm not sure what it's called, sorry.  

It is the allover flash jacket. All 3m. The regular price is $400, but ive seen them in the outlet thread for under $200. 
No it's not 3M, I wish it was.  Its the Therma-Fit material there isn't anything reflective about it.  You are talking about this jacket I'm assuming.

I got it from the Nike Outlet in Camirillo last May.  It was an $80 or so retail price, and I got it for less than $20.  It was when Nike had the 50% off clearance sale last year.

I'm not sure what it's called, sorry.  

No it's not 3M, I wish it was.  Its the Therma-Fit material there isn't anything reflective about it.  You are talking about this jacket I'm assuming.
View media item 835618
Damn I want those jackets haha

I saw this today at the mall. They're nice in person. I would cop them but the price is making me skip them. I have a $15.00 VIP reward from FL but that is only enough to cover taxes. :smh:

bought a pair yesterday for 175 after employee discount 

lovin them, first foam i've liked after that slew of nasty *** ugly foam second half of 2013

better days are coming

They feel almost slightly metallic either way I'm a fan.

What's with the white boxes?
They're foams boxes. I pickup everything I like. I've personally like a lot of the new releases. I think what you're seeing in the pic are boxes for the FighterJets, Weathermans, Safari's, Volts, Thermal Maps, Wolf Grey/Royal, Spidermans, Asteriods, etc.

Saw these everywhere in SF today. Didn't even bother to pick them up and take a look. The cw is ok but nothing special to me. The price tag wouldn't have bothered me if the sole would have been icey or smoke like the stealths.

They feel almost slightly metallic either way I'm a fan.

What's with the white boxes?

They're foams boxes. I pickup everything I like. I've personally like a lot of the new releases. I think what you're seeing in the pic are boxes for the FighterJets, Weathermans, Safari's, Volts, Thermal Maps, Wolf Grey/Royal, Spidermans, Asteriods, etc.

Wolf grey/royals were in the red box

No i have the grey and blue foams and they came in the red box

Back
Top Bottom