Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by zidane4661

Buying these sneakers aint really much of the hustle when you think about it. Lets do some math ladies and gentleman. For arguements sake, someone lines up on last saturday, and they plan to resell said sneakers for $1200. Thats means there outside for 168 hrs, and thats at a midnight release. so your out there for 120 hours your making $7.14 an hour. Thats really no money to pretend to be homeless, id rather flip burgers. Just my 2 cents
Hey now, let's not let a little simple math get in the way of being cool enough to sleep on the sidewalk for a week to snag some Nikes! Seriously though, that was the point myself and a few others made. Get a real job and actually contribute to the GDP/output of products and services in this country. Middlemen aren't adding any value anywhere along the economy, especially when you get down to the socioeconomics of the situation in most cases. Burger flipping might be a lowly job, but it creates more value than a week of waiting for some sneakers. That's hard to handle for some people. Not too glorious of a gig.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by philchen89

There goes anyone's chance of grabbing them online
Thank you my friend 
eyes.gif
hahahhahahahahaah i knew someone was gna blow it!!!! well the way i see it, its gna be based on luck... so hey cnt be mad!!!!!
aint dat y we here for? loool

nike just did it with no vaseline...... would ve been nice to gt back at them somehow... mybe i ll convince MJ to sign with adidas or sme looool

yall be safe out there.. yeah these are just shoes and even though i was trying to copp to wear... these are some of the ugliest foams to ever release truth be told... they are just unique coz of the design on em...

2500? psh     og royal + military foams+ all black foams +og pearl > galaxy foams any mother#### day!

How about people stop complaining, its pretty much over, everyone knows all the spots that are selling them if you didnt get a band at mercer or foot locker 34th, its over. all the major sites tweeted who's getting them and who's not. People is already camping so everything else is just BS in this thread. Ya act like this is Nike first time ever releasing something like this big (IE: pigeon dunks, jordan 23s).

We dont need page after page after page of the same crap " well there goes my chances " " resellers suck" and so on and so forth.

At the end of the day its only a shoe, if you cant get them move on to the next one. Use the $220 for something else or put it towards something you wanted before.

And im not angry or venting, just tired seeing the same thing post after post

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

How about people stop complaining, its pretty much over, everyone knows all the spots that are selling them if you didnt get a band at mercer or foot locker 34th, its over. all the major sites tweeted who's getting them and who's not. People is already camping so everything else is just BS in this thread. Ya act like this is Nike first time ever releasing something like this big (IE: pigeon dunks, jordan 23s).

We dont need page after page after page of the same crap " well there goes my chances " " resellers suck" and so on and so forth.

At the end of the day its only a shoe, if you cant get them move on to the next one. Use the $220 for something else or put it towards something you wanted before.

Mods, please change title to this

If you really wanted the shoe you would put in extra effort for them.

Exactly, great point sir! Some of us don't want the shoe that bad. We have jobs and other priorities over this shoe. 

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Only 2 spots got these in Boston HOH Cambridge handed out 12 wristbands last night, and Bodega will be holding a raffle Friday

Called yesterday morning, they told me they weren't getting them. wow
mad.gif

releases like this make we wish i never got into the sneaker culture back in 03. its just a damn shame.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by philchen89

Jimmy jazz will have them online

There goes anyone's chance of grabbing them online
Thank you my friend 
eyes.gif

This is why I SAID KEEP THE INFO TO YOURSELF
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

DUDE JUST RUINED IT FOR MAAAAAAAAD DUDES  
30t6p3b.gif

THESE NOOBS MAN
30t6p3b.gif

^ @ Air Fresh 23  Why would you quote that 
laugh.gif
 so now the info your mad at dude for posting is on the last 3 pgs 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

For real i didnt even see it before, thanks bruh.

Originally Posted by s dubl

This release will +%#% up this whole shoe game/culture/hobby whatever you want to call it...

Nike has seen new hype with these, they will throw that limited tag on anything they can to build hype. Then drop more stupid, and gimmicky colorways after the hyped shoe and label them QS or limited also. Thats nothing new, but I think they'll go about it different because of this release.

Resellers (or these so called unemployed people smh) will gobble all this !$!# up. Leaving the people that actually work for their money will be screwed without the shoes or have to get raped to get em.

This release has gotten out of hand. Nike has many LOYAL customers, that they will lose for good from releases like this. Some were on the edge already with price hikes, and quality decline.... this !$!# could just be the straw that broke the camels back....
i agree. nike has been doing this for a while now. they know gimmicky colorways+hype=multiple sales from regular poeple and resellers.

but lose customers? theyll all be back for the next hyped release.
laugh.gif

anyway im glad these wont be on NDC. now i can save my $220and dont have to worry about fighting online campers for a pair
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by show time 96

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

For real i didnt even see it before, thanks bruh.
Thanks AIR FRESH 23!

I didn;t bother reading the other 139 pages!

Great timing!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No guarantees Jimmy Jazz would have a lot of pairs to go around on their site. They probably pulled them off to put in their stores to satisfy the crowd somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom