Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Who the hell works 24hrs a day tho?
People usually have the weekend off and usually work 8 hour shifts, so if we go off of those numbers instead of the unrealistic numbers you chose to use, then they'd be making $37.5 (
laugh.gif
 at what I had there originally) an hour if a midnight release is held. 

And no, I'm not out here camping.
doesn't even make sense though, because they are outside for 24 hours regardless. 
Dude wanna go by 8 hour shifts now with weekends off like the other 16 hours don't matter
laugh.gif

Those other 16 hours would be their free time. Instead of chilling on the couch, they're sitting in line.
You want to compare being at home, sleeping indoors in your bed, doing other things in life.......to being stationary in a tent outside in the middle of February?
Ok.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

So the footlocker and footaction or eastbay will not sell them online ?
It looks like a big negative for Eastbay, FootLocker, Champs, FNL, and FootAction.  If Niketown SF isn't getting them, then it's looking very bad as far as quantity.
NTSF didn't even get the Red's, so everybody knew them Galaxy's weren't seeing thats store.

If you're use to getting lucky on releases like this online I can see how you would be mad at NDC. But me? I've never gotten a pair lmao +%+$ is like winning the lottery. Just like any other shoe, I'll end up getting these down the line just like other "limited" releases if I want them that bad. Still have shoes I have yet to wear smh

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i got the okey doke on my pre paid pair today 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Some one probably offered more money?
mad.gif
thats what i'm sayin  
the shop owner told me to call him direct and he apologize to me twice 

what can ya do 

i got the okey doke on my pre paid pair today 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Some one probably offered more money?
mad.gif
thats what i'm sayin  
the shop owner told me to call him direct and he apologize to me twice 

what can ya do 

Tell him that he owes you big and I mean real big, make him show his apology is legit

Originally Posted by eyanks

I am a teacher in New York City and we have this week off, so I or any of my teaching friends could wait on line. We're getting a paid week off and we have college degrees, but lets be real... it is not an efficient use of our time and it is fair to make the generalization that most of the people waiting in line are not working and have no way of making real money money consistently. That's what generalizations are... they don't account for every single person, but they represent a statistically significant majority.

I would be embarrassed to be camping and being in line with one of my students.

Let's face it, smart, LOGICAL, and educated people don't camp for an entire week for shoes.

Originally Posted by FEETure

wow such strong generalizations for people youve never met.

there could be someone out there who has a masters and a week of PTO from a job that they do really well at....but if that person choose to camp they instantly become uneducated, lazy and unemployed. thats crazy.

like i said camping is something i would not do but i cant make a generalization about someone i have never met solely based on one thing that they take part in.

THATS MEEEEE... I AM 2 SEMESTERS SHORT OF GETTING MY MBA AND PAID TIME OFF. THIS IS FUN IF YOU ASK ME. I AM IN HARLEM TOO. ITS THE CHASE FOR ME. I DONT CAMP FOR A WEEK I WILL COME CHILL TILL THE STORE OPENS THEN GO HOME AT NIGHT. I LIVE 5 BLOCKS AWAY SO I EVEN GO HOME FOR LUNCH AND I BRING MY LAPTOP OUT TO DO WORK WITH MY WIFI ATTACHED. DONT PUT ALL CAMPERS IN THE REALM OF THE HOMELESS THE SHIFTLESS THE LAZY. I AM NEITHER OF THOSE. Sorry about the caps noticed half way through. The people that complain about the campers are the ones with JOBS not CAREERS. If you have an hourly job most likely you can not camp. I do apologize on behalf of all the college grads and Career having folk out there that we have the ability to camp. I am really sorry

HOLD UP HOLD UP..........................What you mean theyre building a tunnel to get to the store at HOH Orlando ??

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

there could be someone out there who has a masters and a week of PTO from a job that they do really well at....but if that person choose to camp they instantly become uneducated, lazy and unemployed. thats crazy.

like i said camping is something i would not do but i cant make a generalization about someone i have never met solely based on one thing that they take part in.

THATS MEEEEE... I AM 2 SEMESTERS SHORT OF GETTING MY MBA AND PAID TIME OFF. THIS IS FUN IF YOU ASK ME. I AM IN HARLEM TOO. ITS THE CHASE FOR ME. I DONT CAMP FOR A WEEK I WILL COME CHILL TILL THE STORE OPENS THEN GO HOME AT NIGHT. I LIVE 5 BLOCKS AWAY SO I EVEN GO HOME FOR LUNCH AND I BRING MY LAPTOP OUT TO DO WORK WITH MY WIFI ATTACHED. DONT PUT ALL CAMPERS IN THE REALM OF THE HOMELESS THE SHIFTLESS THE LAZY. I AM NEITHER OF THOSE. Sorry about the caps noticed half way through. The people that complain about the campers are the ones with JOBS not CAREERS. If you have an hourly job most likely you can not camp. I do apologize on behalf of all the college grads and Career having folk out there that we have the ability to camp. I am really sorry
Are you trying to say the majority of people camping have careers and not jobs? We have all seen the KIDS who camp out for shoes. Don't try and tell me that people with a real career are able to take a week off to camp for shoes. We all know that 90% of campers are under the age of 24 and most would consider hypebeasts.
If you have a career the amount of money you lose by taking that week off would easily pay for these on ebay. 

I have a degree and a career. I'm actually on vacation until march 5th. Am I camping for a week for shoes. NEVER! I don't careif I was single with no children I'm not standing with a bunch of dudes for a week for shoes video game systems or anything else. If I want these bad enough I'll drop the loot. I can't buy any reason to be outside a week. Not knocking those who do it though.

Originally Posted by westhellthug

I agree this is the worst hyped up shoe release ever

Remember beanie babies and cabbage patch kids in the 80s? Sneakers have now become the hyped collectible that people are now after. It's peaked now and will start declining over the course of 2012. Nike will end up worse for it when it's all said and done, but they are short sighted because they're making money and appeasing shareholders with higher dividends

One thing I learned in my economics courses was that people face trade-offs, you have to give up something to acquire something else. Maybe for these people that are camping out, what they are giving up in order to get the shoes(i.e work, school, family time, sleep) is less valuable than the shoes. I don't think any of them are uneducated or anything like that, they just place a higher value on the shoes than anything else. just my .02

I'd rather spend the week with a family member and catching up than wasting it by camping in line for some shoes. 
laugh.gif

family>shoes. You can always acquire shoes down the road..but you're never going to get your family back once they're gone.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Are you trying to say the majority of people camping have careers and not jobs? We have all seen the KIDS who camp out for shoes. Don't try and tell me that people with a real career are able to take a week off to camp for shoes. We all know that 90% of campers are under the age of 24 and most would consider hypebeasts.
If you have a career the amount of money you lose by taking that week off would easily pay for these on ebay. 
The week off is PAID by the company he works for, and yes, people with real careers have such benefits.

With that being said, I personally wouldn't camp for a week to buy anything, much less shoes. Imagine crossing paths with people from work? 
embarassed.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

HOLD UP HOLD UP..........................What you mean theyre building a tunnel to get to the store at HOH Orlando ??

It's not a tunnel, it's a barricade leading to the entrance to the store. It's a pretty good idea to keep people from cutting and pushing their way into the line. Everyone has to enter one way. Hopefully people will stand their ground and keep other from skipping.

I'd rather spend the week with a family member and catching up than wasting it by camping in line for some shoes. 
laugh.gif

family>shoes. You can always acquire shoes down the road..but you're never going to get your family back once they're gone.

Exactly. As for the people who bring the whole family out to camp to turn a profit. Shame on you.

Back
Top Bottom