Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

^ that's one of the downfall of living in the DMV...now for some strange reason my boy has been getting lucky as %+*% @ PG HOH he uses the ole Macy's trick which seems to have him 4 for 5 so far he struck out on the nerfs

I was scanning Craigslist today and dude had them up for PREORDER not even actual pairs in hand for $3000....

SMDH...is it really THAT serious????

Will JB Follow Suit In The Future?
air_jordan_11___galaxy___by_bboykai91-d4pdwi3.jpg

so the release date has definitely changed from the 24th to the 25th????......i looked on ndc launch list and it says the 24th

people only od'ing on the "preorder" prices so that when they actually do drop....resell value still lands in the $500+ range.

Dudes need to justify that $220+tax on mulitple pairs
laugh.gif

glad that Nike made enough to go around if u really want them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

^ that's one of the downfall of living in the DMV...now for some strange reason my boy has been getting lucky as %+*% @ PG HOH he uses the ole Macy's trick which seems to have him 4 for 5 so far he struck out on the nerfs

Please elaborate
roll.gif

pre orders on eBay for $800++?!?!?!?!?!?

Who pays that??? I mean, it's not about affordability Im talkin bout who pays that and feels good about it???

Man there's a lot of things you can buy for $1000..........like a trip to the Caribbean!
laugh.gif
:

I would pay resell for these but nothing close to $800+.....I really wanted a pair too. smh

Originally Posted by MrSingh03

I'm going to be New Orleans for Vacation during this drop date, anyone know any spots?

Heard nowhere in nola is getting them. Give sports plus on canal st a call though.

12-18 pairs at each HOH that gets them... Don't shoot me in the face cause I'm just the messenger. But this is coming from an extremely reliable source... Like Manager at a top 5 HOH in the nation reliable.

BROS THIS COULD GET SUPER UGLY.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

12-18 pairs at each HOH that gets them... Don't shoot me in the face cause I'm just the messenger. But this is coming from an extremely reliable source... Like Manager at a top 5 HOH in the nation reliable.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oh god 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Tipsy

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oh god 
sick.gif

HOH Northriverside told me they were'nt even getting em  
sick.gif

Release night is gonna be crazy!!!!
Did NDC crash for the Concord's?????

I wasn't hip to the Twitter link then so I completely missed out and have no idea how that went 
laugh.gif

I dont wanna believe it but something tells me this will come close to the Concord release for the simple fact that these are some limited.

Those preorder prices don't put any minds (Mine included) at ease though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what's the most you guys spend on these before re-seller prices? I'm thinking if I can't get them under 300 I will have to pass

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

what's the most you guys spend on these before re-seller prices? I'm thinking if I can't get them under 300 I will have to pass
a reseller would have to be your brother to charge you $300.00 
a friend would charge you $300.00 if your friend paid $300.00 

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Looks like you'll be passing whether you like it or not... Unless you do the whole 3 day camp situation. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Tipsy

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oh god 
sick.gif

HOH Northriverside told me they were'nt even getting em  
sick.gif

Thats bc none of them will hit the floor 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO at 18 pairs max. I wonder if Nike can sell invisible (see through) foams for $300 retail 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom