Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I mean it's your dough...but if you was prepared to drop that kind of bread I'm sure you would have still been good on release day on eBay or otherwise....for $800 you could have stood In front of the spot...offering any dude who walked out with your size retail PLUS $400 right now in there pocket...and STILL been up $200....that's crazy cause I'm sure most would take that deal...

Think you pulled the trigger too soon homie..

^^realest statement in here.

While you say this is the realest statement,,,,he also did say its my money. so i purchased it with ease
smile.gif

roll.gif

I wouldn't even worry about justifying why you purchased a pair of these.... Like I said, if you have the funds. Why not????

I read your logic in a previous post as well about copping a second pair and selling off to break even. Thats not a bad idea either. If you can't cop you know you still have at least one pair on lock
pimp.gif

Props for making your own, individual,  decision and sticking with it. 

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

^^realest statement in here.

While you say this is the realest statement,,,,he also did say its my money. so i purchased it with ease
smile.gif
roll.gif

I wouldn't even worry about justifying why you purchased a pair of these.... Like I said, if you have the funds. Why not????

I read your logic in a previous post as well about copping a second pair and selling off to break even. Thats not a bad idea either. If you can't cop you know you still have at least one pair on lock
pimp.gif

Props for making your own, individual,  decision and sticking with it. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

35d6ont.jpg

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Damn that's crazy...if your prepared to drop loot like that you coulda just did what the rest of the NYC thugs do and hit a homeless dude off with a stack to camp for you...you'd still be up $500...

Actually I'm buggin cause homie didnt even TRY and cop and just bent over...I mean damn I know it's gonna be a fight but don't just turn around and run...at least make them earn it...

I mean it's your dough...but if you was prepared to drop that kind of bread I'm sure you would have still been good on release day on eBay or otherwise....for $800 you could have stood In front of the spot...offering any dude who walked out with your size retail PLUS $400 right now in there pocket...and STILL been up $200....that's crazy cause I'm sure most would take that deal...

Think you pulled the trigger too soon homie..

I made mt decision and stood by it, im not risking to camp out more than 24 hrs, and the fact that NY is only having 2-3 spots on the release date, its going to be mayhem for that. and like i stated earlier i will try to get another pair on the release date and flip them so i can make the money back i made paying for these right now so its a win win for me i see. if i dont get another pair then im happy paying the $800 i did rather than after the release date which will be $1,000 plus. Right now i know for a fact i have my size 8.5 so im happy for that rather then camp and get a size i wont wear cuz i will plan on wearing them. I see it from your POV but always see it from mine
smile.gif

Again your dough so do you...but...there's ALOT of WHAT if's with this sceniero...

Your assuming that you CAN cop at retail...with this your assuming that your gonna flip for at least $1000 to cover both pairs... And to other dudes point..your assuming that these "preorder" dudes are gonna come through ( which I don't care how much research you did preorders are always a roll of the dice)

With all that being said...again I think you fed into the hype and might have pulled the trigger early...there's as at least THREE spots on Jamaica Ave getting these...34th street has HOH confirmed...FTL across from Macys as well as possibly FTA...im hearing Dr Jays might even have a small run on the low...Mercer is confirmed...HOH uptown is confirmed...and I'm sure that bastard Pete is getting a run...that's now counting a bunch of random accounts that have the same status as NiceKicks...plus you still got Jersey and Long Island...

Again I'm not knocking your hustle...im just saying if you was prepared to drop that kind of bread REGARDLESS...you should put some more work in and you could have save some dough...the whole point to grinding in this game is either NOT paying retail..having someoneelse pay for your kicks...or NOT having to go through ALOT of BS to cop...but that last one is only to a certain extent...

Besides..you rock a damn 8.5...you should be good regardless...I can see if you was anything from a 9.5 to 11...or maybe some random size like 14...but your a size that most stores get but most people don't gobble up...usually cats start copp'ing less then 9 to flip...(which goes back to offering bread at the front door)

good lord at dude droppin $800 on these. 

at the end of the day it's his money and he can do whatever he wants with it though.  without coming across as being worried about the next mans business only thing i can say is this,  if he makes a decent income and wants to treat himself to an item he wants without it putting a dent in his wallet or get in the way of priorities like bills then by all means treat  yourself. we work hard, might as well buy what makes you happy.

however if dudes living from paycheck to paycheck and neglecting other priorities then i question his thinking but to each their own.

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

if i had 800 i would get the What the Dunk SB. always been a favorite of mine.

I feel like I could buy a few grails if I could get my hands on 2 pair of these-- maybe that's taking advantage... but oh well.

If Nike does release these again im almost positive theyll change something, no way in hell they GR a foam with glow in the dark soles.

My brother told me he'd wait in line for me for 2 days for a 150 bucks, looking at the early resell estimate thats pennies on the dollar smh.

The crazy thing is these have been so hyped up im not sure 48hrs ahead of time is early enough, $#!+ is ridiculous.

I really hope I can copp these!!!! Seen 2 dudes with them on today alone
eek.gif
I'm starting to get antsy.

Originally Posted by 9keys

DMV what's the word on our foams

If your willing to risk your life go for it
ohwell.gif

Only way im getting them is if i go out of state. Im not partaking in the madness at pg plaza

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Originally Posted by 9keys

DMV what's the word on our foams

If your willing to risk your life go for it
ohwell.gif

Only way im getting them is if i go out of state. Im not partaking in the madness at pg plaza

There will be no safe exit and u know damn well cops wont give a flyin f*$#

Paying $800 now or $1000 later, I'm not mad at the guy spending $800. If yeezys went for $1000 I see these going for the same

Originally Posted by smzsmz

i ain't even gonna say anything about paying 8 bills for royals that look like they were used to paint a room in.... but he still got you for the 35 shipping!!!!

Dude is in china, if anything i expected more. Im happy with what i paid for, i dont regret my decision.
sick.gif
you kidding right now? i totally understand the price of shipping from hk but i figure with the EXTRA 600 BUCKS he could have let shipping rock. lol. jeez oh lord these are really not that serious. scary part is that you bought from an hk source so chances are they are a high quality replica. paying that much for an hk (randy-esqe) replica is OUT OF CONTROL! enjoy the kicks, man. you deserve to be happy for that price. i personally just don't see the hype surrounding these. they look really bad on feet. are you wearing them or are they just for your collection?
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ people already jumping the gun and saying preordering from China automatically means getting high quality replicas. 
laugh.gif

Funny how people say there not one to question the way another person spends their money but still decide to add their two cents
roll.gif

i ain't even gonna say anything about paying 8 bills for royals that look like they were used to paint a room in.... but he still got you for the 35 shipping!!!!

Dude is in china, if anything i expected more. Im happy with what i paid for, i dont regret my decision.
sick.gif
you kidding right now? i totally understand the price of shipping from hk but i figure with the EXTRA 600 BUCKS he could have let shipping rock. lol. jeez oh lord these are really not that serious. scary part is that you bought from an hk source so chances are they are a high quality replica. paying that much for an hk (randy-esqe) replica is OUT OF CONTROL! enjoy the kicks, man. you deserve to be happy for that price. i personally just don't see the hype surrounding these. they look really bad on feet. are you wearing them or are they just for your collection?
nerd.gif
Let the man do him... I would easily pay someone $600 right now to have these in my hands. But sadly enough that would be considered low balling...
laugh.gif

This is how it's always been when it comes to collecting that limited edition exclusive stuff... Cats pay BREAD to own that $%!*. I remember when I was a youngin and first joined NT, cats was payin $2000 for Playstation AF1's. I dont see this situation as any different. It is what it is.

Spectacular23 enjoy those GALAXY'S man... Count your blessing bro cause not everyone can drop $800 on a pair. #YOLO

Lmao dropping $800 for this garbage quality pair of foamposites. Crazy how you fools can buy into the hype while the resellers get to take advantage of you. Sad part is that I'm sure majority of the people buying a pair at the mark up price don't even have that much dough and neglect other responsibilities so they can buy some kicks.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

What do you guys think would be a good price to try to get these early from a mom-n-pop?

650 or less anything more than that and i would play the luck card or see what resell look like smh at 650 being reasonable

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ people already jumping the gun and saying preordering from China automatically means getting high quality replicas. 
laugh.gif

Funny how people say there not one to question the way another person spends their money but still decide to add their two cents
roll.gif
i'm sorry but i don't buy ANY sneakers directly from china. it is what it is. plus, the concord release enlightened me about a lot of crazy stuff being made/shipped from china. would you buy jewelry or a watch from a street vendor? better safe than sorry. my $0.02 means nothing and definitely doesn't add up to $800 but i just kinda feel sorry... but he's happy so that's all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom