Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I know i will get a lot of hate for this but i dont care, at least i know i have my pair secure and im not even mad at all i spent this much for these shoes cuz i know it will be mayhem come next week so im satisfy and i will post pics once i get them. I will still pass by NSW to see if i can scoop another pair but this is one is a secure pair for me. And before you guys says that im crazy for paying that amount of price for those shoes. It dont matter to me bc i will hopefully get another pair on the RD and flip that to get my money back for this one. This is just a guaranteed pair for me.

35koqpt.jpg

hate dude i look up to you , i wish i had 8ills to drop on a pair of shoes . lmfao .

i ain't even gonna say anything about paying 8 bills for royals that look like they were used to paint a room in.... but he still got you for the 35 shipping!!!!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

i ain't even gonna say anything about paying 8 bills for royals that look like they were used to paint a room in.... but he still got you for the 35 shipping!!!!

Dude is in china, if anything i expected more. Im happy with what i paid for, i dont regret my decision.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

430 - can I just preorder a pair from you? Your batting 1000.
laugh.gif

RhinoSp0rt if these were easier to obtain then you know I'd hold you down... But when Nike tries to get cute and only does like 10 pairs a store than I can't even do anything for myself let alone anyone else.

As of right now the whole Norcal-Bay Area is only gonna have like 24 pairs. OUCH.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Damn that's crazy...if your prepared to drop loot like that you coulda just did what the rest of the NYC thugs do and hit a homeless dude off with a stack to camp for you...you'd still be up $500...

Actually I'm buggin cause homie didnt even TRY and cop and just bent over...I mean damn I know it's gonna be a fight but don't just turn around and run...at least make them earn it...

I mean it's your dough...but if you was prepared to drop that kind of bread I'm sure you would have still been good on release day on eBay or otherwise....for $800 you could have stood In front of the spot...offering any dude who walked out with your size retail PLUS $400 right now in there pocket...and STILL been up $200....that's crazy cause I'm sure most would take that deal...

Think you pulled the trigger too soon homie..

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Damn that's crazy...if your prepared to drop loot like that you coulda just did what the rest of the NYC thugs do and hit a homeless dude off with a stack to camp for you...you'd still be up $500...

Actually I'm buggin cause homie didnt even TRY and cop and just bent over...I mean damn I know it's gonna be a fight but don't just turn around and run...at least make them earn it...

I mean it's your dough...but if you was prepared to drop that kind of bread I'm sure you would have still been good on release day on eBay or otherwise....for $800 you could have stood In front of the spot...offering any dude who walked out with your size retail PLUS $400 right now in there pocket...and STILL been up $200....that's crazy cause I'm sure most would take that deal...

I made mt decision and stood by it, im not risking to camp out more than 24 hrs, and the fact that NY is only having 2-3 spots on the release date, its going to be mayhem for that. and like i stated earlier i will try to get another pair on the release date and flip them so i can make the money back i made paying for these right now so its a win win for me i see. if i dont get another pair then im happy paying the $800 i did rather than after the release date which will be $1,000 plus. Right now i know for a fact i have my size 8.5 so im happy for that rather then camp and get a size i wont wear cuz i will plan on wearing them. I see it from your POV but always see it from mine
smile.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

2nd shipment? Shipping April 2012? Should we expect a wider release after this initial "limited" release? Something like black/red and pearl foams?

something tells me this may be the case. it would make alotta sense considering the hype around these. sneaky/greedy bastards at nike. never put anything past them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Why is the estimated delivery date between March 6 - March 19??? If I'm paying that much they better express mines the day of release.
30t6p3b.gif

^^this!!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

People paying $800 plus for these? No wonder why the shoe game is the way it is. SMH

^^this also. i mean true, i would pay 5, maybe 6, but that's my absolute limit for these. and even that is waaayy too much, i know. *$@% is **@%%! up, bruh!!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

it ain't trickin if you got it allegedly...

key word!

^^realest statement in here.

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

$800
OFT
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's your money, do as you please! If you have the funds, why not??????

Like you said, please post pics when you do receive as I get the feeling you will be one of the very few on here who gets a pair unfortunately
roll.gif

@spectacular is the pair really definite? alot of resellers get peoples money and flip it before shoes even release and if they cant get them refund your money.. anyway hope you get you pair, you did go hard for them

Originally Posted by purplehazen

@spectacular is the pair really definite? alot of resellers get peoples money and flip it before shoes even release and if they cant get them refund your money.. anyway hope you get you pair, you did go hard for them

Yes, the guy/store is legit5, i did my research and went as far as calling them. Its a pre order for when they have the kicks they will ship them out ASAP. And for those wondering why March is the estimate arrival , the store is located in China so thats why its gonna take long.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

$800
OFT
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's your money, do as you please! If you have the funds, why not??????

Like you said, please post pics when you do receive as I get the feeling you will be one of the very few on here who gets a pair unfortunately
roll.gif
As i probably be one of the few that get them here on NT, i do wish everyone that wants them get their pairs. I only pulled the trigger on this one bc like i said I DO NOT WANNA CAMP AND LEAVE EMPTY HANDED. This is basically my security pair so if i cant get one on the release date i have this one to look foward to that i can actually wear.

^^realest statement in here.

While you say this is the realest statement,,,,he also did say its my money. so i purchased it with ease
smile.gif

Originally Posted by uptown2k

the hype on these shoes is crazy. I live in Orlado so I'm going to try and cop but +%*$ is gonna be real at the HOH here.

Same here, I have no idea how they're planning to control the mob that will be there. The mall also made things difficult since no camp outs are allowed. I wonder if they will have a raffle release at midnight. The orange county sheriffs office will be there in full force.

Back
Top Bottom