Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

2nd shipment? Shipping April 2012? Should we expect a wider release after this initial "limited" release? Something like black/red and pearl foams?

I hope so, hype just picked up another notch on facebook with the new nicekicks pictures.

Originally Posted by loubrock

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

those of you who want a pair i would strongly suggest getting ready for the onslaught...LMAO

hope you get robbed.... along with anyone else bragging about reselling. Keep that *$%$ to yourself.

Whoever goes to any HOH's record the videos of the lines/ fights.

Lmao we can already see news stories.

This release is going to be crazy. I have thrown in the towel on this one. It's NDC or bust for me.

if I saw someone rocking these my immediate thought would be "wow, dude put in work and got his pair".... followed by.... "wow, those look really corny" **MSG FREE SALT

I know the hype for these is building and will be outta control after the 4's drop but....Truth be told....If Matt and his crew at NK is getting them.....how limited can they REALLY be????

Im not sure what the story is with NTNY but if Nike had enough pairs to allocate a run to NK...and not the LARGEST Nike retail store in the country.....at the EpicCenter of shopping NYC....something just doesnt sound right....

I know theres dudes in here either Hyping up or trying to hype down certain spots for there own reasons (which is stupid cause regardless of WHATS said or not said here certain spots will be crazy) but alot of the information is some what contradictuary.

Something tells me that MOST of the usual spots are getting stock....now HOW MANY they get...thats a WHOLE Notha question...

^^^ I tend to agree with the previous post.  Something isn't quite smelling right here, but it's hard to tell until more spots start to receive whatever their allocation is.  In the meantime, if we all take a huge step back, I think it is safe to say, that if these don't have the ASG(galaxy) significance to them or the GITD sole, they probably don't get near as much attention from everyone as they are.  In fact, I still hold to the opinion that the reds are far more attractive and eye catching than these.  Just my opinion, but these are in the same realm as pine pros IMO.

NT Chicago will not be getting this..I know that forsure.......
BUT

House of Hoops Northriverside told me they aint getting em......$%@$ IS GOING ON 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by loubrock

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

those of you who want a pair i would strongly suggest getting ready for the onslaught...LMAO

hope you get robbed.... along with anyone else bragging about reselling. Keep that *$%$ to yourself.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

^^im down.  what time you thinkin'

I'll be there prolly a lil before midnight on thursday, they usually have 8am release in know they did for the China's

I know i will get a lot of hate for this but i dont care, at least i know i have my pair secure and im not even mad at all i spent this much for these shoes cuz i know it will be mayhem come next week so im satisfy and i will post pics once i get them. I will still pass by NSW to see if i can scoop another pair but this is one is a secure pair for me. And before you guys says that im crazy for paying that amount of price for those shoes. It dont matter to me bc i will hopefully get another pair on the RD and flip that to get my money back for this one. This is just a guaranteed pair for me.

35koqpt.jpg

glad you got it like that.  not even gon' hate... you did you... next time just don't post it for all of us to feel some type of way about.

Why is the estimated delivery date between March 6 - March 19??? If I'm paying that much they better express mines the day of release.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by judeezy36

glad you got it like that.  not even gon' hate... you did you... next time just don't post it for all of us to feel some type of way about.

I know what you mean but this is NT, if you dont provide pics then your lying. Im sure if i said i just paid $835 for mines, people gonna ask for pics or proof. Don't want people to feel some type of way and i actually want everyone to get their pairs.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Why is the estimated delivery date between March 6 - March 19??? If I'm paying that much they better express mines the day of release.
30t6p3b.gif

The store is in china. The dude is legit i did my research before i pulled the trigger.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Is there any chance Nike is putting out suspect info to build anticipation for this shoe, have they ever done anything like that before with a release like this?
DEFINITELY.

but we can only thank ourselves for the "OD Limited" amount now....my reliable source of info just returned with bad news and another source provided the exact same info....so it looks like it's going to get even uglier than previously imagined....if i don't get a pair....I'll just wait for the GR
nerd.gif

Nike is dying for that next South Beach shoe, they can have it
30t6p3b.gif

Shame....the company that made me love sneakers is killing my love for sneakers week by week
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom