Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by kingofny04

video_image-041744.jpg

via SneakerWatch
Damn!!
Sure will miss the Sandman. 

we need to call corporate so that HOH mess doens't happen anymore. trust me they watch NT they see this. i know cause of the nerf fiasco nike does banding and no more camping now

Originally Posted by kickz4show

This sneaker has probably created 50 new members for NT

To ask such questions like...

"what does NDC mean?"

"any spots in Montana getting these?"
Not really ... I have been here since '06, and I asked what does "NDC" mean on the last page ... Some of us just don't cop sneakers any more bruh, but like certain ones.  I love NT, the place to put people down
laugh.gif
 and earn cool points for it.

Originally Posted by jdotnas

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

AARON BRACKEN your days are numbered.
smokin.gif

his cellphone number is 410-961-3029
HOH orlando is 407-857-6190

IN FOR THE KILL 

How you know his name is Aaron Bracken?
he slipped up via email, he had no idea he was talking to the same person through text and email.
laugh.gif
Odd because I'm pretty sure there isn't an Aaron at HOH Orlando...

he slipped up via email, he had no idea he was talking to the same person through text and email.
laugh.gif

Why you trying to cover up your tracks aaron?

laugh.gif
I'm Aaron at HOH Orlando...
edited it for you... matthew aaron bracken... he works there FOH..... He's on niketalk he told me "go back to niketalk crime dog" 

Originally Posted by megatron

laugh.gif

Get out of here saying I'm Aaron son. I've been on here LEGIT selling and helping other NT'ers for years, and a lot of NT'ers know my name from my Paypal. It's def not Aaron Brackett.

I personally know a lot of staff at Orlando HOH and am trying to figure out who this cat is because I know for a fact no employees from Orlando HOH are allowed to purchase these from any FTL/FA store. There's no one at HOH with that name. Call them and ask.

Why you spewing BS?

Get out of here saying I'm Aaron son. I've been on here LEGIT selling and helping other NT'ers for years, and a lot of NT'ers know my name from my Paypal. It's def not Aaron Brackett.

I personally know a lot of staff at Orlando HOH and am trying to figure out who this cat is because I know for a fact no employees from Orlando HOH are allowed to purchase these from any FTL/FA store. There's no one at HOH with that name. Call them and ask.

Why you spewing BS?

Son got defensive real quick
laugh.gif

Why you spewing BS?
lines are busy .. you unplugged the phone?

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Why you spewing BS?

laugh.gif
it's him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy got jokes. I don't even wear an 11.5, nor am I an employee at HOH. How am I Aaron? Look at my buy/sell posts. You'll see my real name there...

It's all good though. You can think what you want. I don't have a job at HOH to get fired from. I'm only asking because I want to figure out who this guy is too and put a face to a name. I been doing weekly pickups for NT'ers since HOH Orlando opened, and I've never encountered an Aaron there.

Why you spewing BS?

If you're not Aaron, and no Aaron exist's, then who you going hard for?

Originally Posted by SolexSup

laugh.gif
it's him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy got jokes. I don't even wear an 11.5, nor am I an employee at HOH. How am I Aaron? Look at my buy/sell posts. You'll see my real name there...

It's all good though. You can think what you want. I don't have a job at HOH to get fired from. I'm only asking because I want to figure out who this guy is too and put a face to a name. I been doing weekly pickups for NT'ers since HOH Orlando opened, and I've never encountered an Aaron there.

If you're not AARON THEN JUST LET IT GO

WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH WHETHER AN AARON WORKS THERE OR NOT
YOU ACT LIKE YOU SEE THE ROSTER SHEETS AND SCHEDULES WITH ALL THE DAMN NAMES

AND DON'T POST THE DAMN ROLLIN FACES ACTING LIKE YOU'RE LAUGHING LIKE EVERYTHING IS OKAY BEHIND THE SCREEN WHEN WE KNOW DAMN WELL YOU'RE NOT

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

See it's already been posted about the Daily News but I'm going to have to go with ninjahood and agree these are the most hyped sneakers... ever!

Couldn't believe when I picked up the NY Daily News these sneakers were on the front page, and then they have a big spread on them on the second page.

Wow!

Good luck to all trying to get them... be safe out there!

watch if the yeezy 2 drop and the black "sj" foams drop. CALL THE AMBALANCE! (Ambulance)
laugh.gif

it's him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you're not AARON THEN JUST LET IT GO

WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH WHETHER AN AARON WORKS THERE OR NOT
YOU ACT LIKE YOU SEE THE ROSTER SHEETS AND SCHEDULES WITH ALL THE DAMN NAMES

AND DON'T POST THE DAMN ROLLIN FACES ACTING LIKE YOU'RE LAUGHING LIKE EVERYTHING IS OKAY BEHIND THE SCREEN WHEN WE KNOW DAMN WELL YOU'RE NOT
MATTHEW AARON BRACKENS IS THE FULL NAME.

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

dont worry im goin to the store and am goin to speak to the manager @ hoh here in orlando

You guys are thirst enough to get a man fired? These foams bringin out the worst in people...

Back
Top Bottom