Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Can you really blame people camping though? unemployment is at an all time high...why not wait a week for a G? better then any unemployment check their getting

This thread might be the best in NT history come Friday. I'm anticipating the stories.

Originally Posted by djaward

Wonder how many people will get fired because of this release. I know for dam sure there's no job out there willing to let you miss 4-5 days straight from work. Priorities on some of these people blow my mind.

Nike can keep this pair of shoes. Im done.

Well if you're making minimum wage, and you can pick up a couple of pairs, it's worth it.

Why are you guys going after one single reseller?  Who cares?  So you guys out this Aaron Bracken kid on NT, so what does that change for NT?  Does FL even care?  If so, give them a call if you feel like snitching; this is something FL should handle internally.  There will always be someone else who will do the same thing.  Reselling isn't exactly illegal.........snitching on NT isn't going to change anything about this "shoe game".  

I'm jelly. I wanted these so bad, to rock, A$AP...right out the %!!#$@% store type #!+$. But hey you lose some and you win some. Everything happens for a reason, next week im off from tuesday-saturday.. but this week i worked all week with only today off. It just wasn't meant to be...One day i'll cop these bad boys ...
ohwell.gif

My dude copped a pair today for $750...But psh, he gets it the fast way so it aint nothing to em....
laugh.gif

Good luck to all those that cop for the pure enjoyment of having the kicks to rock and #!+$ on people with....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To the resellers....................Dont +!$* me over to bad in a couple months when I want em...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Why are you guys going after one single reseller?  Who cares?  So you guys out this Aaron Bracken kid on NT, so what does that change for NT?  Does FL even care?  If so, give them a call if you feel like snitching; this is something FL should handle internally.  There will always be someone else who will do the same thing.  Reselling isn't exactly illegal.........snitching on NT isn't going to change anything about this "shoe game".  
is not illegal but what if other sneakerhead cant cop anymore from a certain store because on person messed it up for a whole area? what are we suppose to do pay ebay prices?

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES
My favorite part of the vid is the dudes in the back trying to lean out of frame. I have a feeling they aren't supposed to be there�
roll.gif
Dudes are seriously going in for these

I know people are gonna flip they pairs but do you think people will be pulling the trigger for $1500? I find it hard to believe a NTer or sneakerhead droppin $1500 on these

Im gonna be in Orlando for the release. If I get my hands on ANY extra pairs I just wanna trade them for Yeezys or Pit Crew 3s Im not trying to hit people with the $1500

Gettin these off NDC will be near impossible but I hope they made some improvements to the site b/c 4 pair of ASG kicks droppin at the same time will cause a lot of heartaches. Just look at it as playin the powerball or mega millions b/c that way u'll take the L better

I just called HoH Orlando and spoke to the manager, Sam. I let him know what Aaron was doing and I let him know the PostingID of the Craigslist listing.

The manager said the General Manager and District Manager will be contacted and action will most definitely be taken.

House of Hoops Chicago had 24 total pairs. They handed out tickets and all 24 pairs are spoken for. I was lucky enough to get a ticket. They sent us all home, but we'll probably still have to check in daily 'til Friday. I would guess that about 150 people showed up; but from what I understand, a lot of those other people were getting tickets for other sneakers that release Friday. There were still plenty of sad and bitter faces though, believe me.

Originally Posted by ztown52

I just called HoH Orlando and spoke to the manager, Sam. I let him know what Aaron was doing and I let him know the PostingID of the Craigslist listing.

The manager said the General Manager and District Manager will be contacted and action will most definitely be taken.

I feel sorry for buddy, I kno he's
sick.gif
right now

DEAD

Its over for Aaron, Sam is cool dude, but he's very "by the book".

You'd be surprised how many "sneaker heads" are just easily-influenced kids with rich parents. That $1,000-1,5000 will come really easily. No dambs given fambs.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by megatron

Why you trying to cover up your tracks aaron?
Get out of here saying I'm Aaron son. I've been on here LEGIT selling and helping other NT'ers for years, and a lot of NT'ers know my name from my Paypal. It's def not Aaron Brackett.

I personally know a lot of staff at Orlando HOH and am trying to figure out who this cat is because I know for a fact no employees from Orlando HOH are allowed to purchase these from any FTL/FA store. There's no one at HOH with that name. Call them and ask.

Why you spewing BS?

Son got defensive real quick
laugh.gif
Well, wouldn't you do the same thing Jerome? Now lets see how long it takes for you to come in here and say "Heeey, I AINT JEROME!!!" 

I can't believe people are snitching now.....80-90% of the people on those lines are flippin' bruh......dudes acting like they will "change the game" by doing that.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I can't believe people are snitching now

I don't consider myself to be snitching. I feel like if I take a pair out of a grimy reseller's hands and put them into a real sneakerhead's hands then I did a good thing.

If you were offered the pair that Aaron was saying, but for retail, would you not accept them?

case closed! or like we say in latin america Caso Cerrado!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I can't believe people are snitching now.....80-90% of the people on those lines are flippin' bruh......dudes acting like they will "change the game" by doing that.

These young kids are a different breed Mez! It will never go back to how it was when we started
tired.gif
. R.I.P. Glory Days. 

Back
Top Bottom