Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by jdotnas

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Son got defensive real quick
laugh.gif
it's him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy got jokes. I don't even wear an 11.5, nor am I an employee at HOH. How am I Aaron? Look at my buy/sell posts. You'll see my real name there...

It's all good though. You can think what you want. I don't have a job at HOH to get fired from. I'm only asking because I want to figure out who this guy is too and put a face to a name. I been doing weekly pickups for NT'ers since HOH Orlando opened, and I've never encountered an Aaron there.

Let these iditos be, they have really convinced themselves that you are Aaron the more you post and respond the more they feel they are right.  SN: This release is making some of yall lose your freakin minds, Hype at its finest

Originally Posted by Enchanted

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

dont worry im goin to the store and am goin to speak to the manager @ hoh here in orlando

You guys are thirst enough to get a man fired? These foams bringin out the worst in people...
Dude was dumb enough to say where he works... kinda deserves it imo
ohwell.gif

dont worry im goin to the store and am goin to speak to the manager @ hoh here in orlando

You guys are thirst enough to get a man fired? These foams bringin out the worst in people...

am not  goin to the rising stars for this foams.. 
roll.gif

Sh*t is getting nuts. Dont know who to trust, misinformation getting spewed everywhere.

The fact they were in today's newspapers raises the fervor exponentially.

Someone is gonna get banned or suspended before Friday
laugh.gif
jk If we can't get them might as well have some fun with this.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

am not  goin to the rising stars for this foams.. 
roll.gif

Apparently any shoe released now and days are bringing the worse out of people. Especially after the concord release.

Regardless of how ugly the shoe is, its pretty comical how some people become arrogant and just straight disrespectful to other heads since its a "every man for them self" kinda release.

That's fine and all, but put your life into perspective, you're not any more important if you have a pair "locked up", you're waiting a week for sneakers bruh.
laugh.gif

*ayo, Theres a HOH employee sellin them foams in the O*

*I'on like that #!@#, I'on liek that #!@#, might have to drop the dime on the fool*

Wonder how many people will get fired because of this release. I know for dam sure there's no job out there willing to let you miss 4-5 days straight from work. Priorities on some of these people blow my mind.

Nike can keep this pair of shoes. Im done.

Originally Posted by djaward

Wonder how many people will get fired because of this release. I know for dam sure there's no job out there willing to let you miss 4-5 days straight from work. Priorities on some of these people blow my mind.

Nike can keep this pair of shoes. Im done.

Look at the pictures and video's of the line... most of those people don't have jobs, and/or they're young and they don't have school this week.

Damn I could have locked down a pair for $400, but I was more concerned with the White Cements... had I known these sneakers would cause the hysteria I would of jumped on that deal now.  That $400 price has now been moved to $1500 so that's a no go... I just want to see once they release what the going rate will be for them once the dust settles.

I will try my luck with NDC, but if I don't get them I won't be upset... I'm not really into these, but if I can make a quick stack by just clicking the mouse button then why the hell not.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

not sure why you'd want to get someone fired over this. let that boy cook 
pimp.gif

Exactly
am not mad or anything i just the fact that footlocker can lose the nike account, some local stores lost the nike account for releasing cdp early a few years nack.. it clearly says a release date

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

why are these foams so different from all the other releases? in my mind the pines are way better
IDK man you have to form your own opinion on the shoe if like them cool but if you don't then cool .... but @ pines being way better 
laugh.gif
 nah 
the Pine pros final release was a letdown to me shoes was just 
grin.gif
 but hey

Back
Top Bottom