Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

this is gettin' ugly, quick.  fitting that these are galaxies-- cus some of y'all done let the hype take you higher than some angel dust... 

That's stupid snitching on dude about making a few bucks. You don't know what these resellers have done or when you buy from one if they used dope money to purchase them or robbed somebody.

Sneaker culture and the hip hop culture go hand in hand. Stop snitching and snitches get stitches etc have been in hip hop songs and clothing and it's never been cool. But dude justifies his snitching on dude selling a pair of kicks causing him to lose his job is ok and as he said isn't snitching but it's not cool to call the police on the pimp putting out the juvenile girl on the corner. Now that you cost dude his job did you get your pair? Did the manager thank you with a free pair of foams?

Talk about this economy but now you just added dude to the unemployment list.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Ok, but are WE to start monitoring and regulating random company's rules and codes of conduct? I would say NO. 
I know that a lot of you knucklheads smoke weed and i'm a law enforcement officer, but do you see me jumping all over every post or comment that I see that refers to the poster smoking weed, even if it's an illegal act they're committing? NO! Could I? Absolutely, because everything you do online in a public forum is considered public records/info and can be held against you, but that would probably be a bit RIDICULOUS on my part. 

You reap what you sow, you buy/sell/smoke weed you will more than likely graduate to the next level of narcotics and after you have run that good race, you will end up WINNING a spot on the LOSER side of life, that's just the way things are. 

I could say I smoke weed all I want online. If you dont catch me in the act of purchasing, or possessing you cant do anything.

Now while I personally wouldnt have called to get dude fired. He did basically say "I, an employee of FL/HOH have IN HAND a pair that i bought early, and will sell it to you"
roll.gif
 He shot himself in the foot.
If you state that you smoke weed online, I could certainly find out who you are, find out who your employer is....... you see where this is going? Sure you do! Then provide them with the info/FACTS that you have freely and voluntarily given up and I would think with that information and given your company has any kind of drug policy whatsoever, you might be subject to a random drug test
smile.gif
, BUT read what said, it WOULD BE A BIT RIDICULOUS for me to do that! Bottom line is, bad people(If that is what you're assuming this person is" will dig themselves a hole in life without your NikeTalk detective work. 

You mentioned you were LEO, so I figured you were going down the road of gettin a person locked up. I got you though...
pimp.gif
*took that out, dont want 5/0 checkin me out.*

Like o'll boy said ^^^^ Up there, I hope yall are living all honestly outside of this post??? I want to hear testimony's about how yall turned in your neighboors for sellin weed and called the police on your uncle Snot Nose Rickey because he's cultivating weed and cookin up meth! Let's not be hypocrites, if we're gonna be living an honest life, let's go all out. 

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

the tops id pay to get a pair for my bf is 350 i could in no way justify 1000 on these foams..there not even kyptonates!!!

We get it. You don't like these very much. You like the pines. Haha. You've mentioned on the past 5 pages how this is dumb and how you wouldn't pay reseller prices. Dont. I like these and if I want then in going to have to pay resell fees. Do I want to? No. I'm sure nobody in here does but people who want them bad enough will. If you don't like them why would you pay anything for you or your boyfriend.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

This game has changed.

People snitching.

People getting fired.

People camping out for a shoes they don't even know the name of.

Meanwhile Nike is just sitting back watching it all. Not giving a single damn.

Where as you all are going out of your way to fight for "injustices" in the sneaker community.

I wish I could get my hands on a pair of these just to auction them off for a good cause. This release has the potential to get really ugly, really quickly.

True. 
The funny thing is people blaming resellers when they are merely setting an asking price.  If anything, blame the guys with too much money and not enough patience to wait for the market prices to come down. No salt but they're the ones driving the prices up for the rest of us. 
And no, I'm not a reseller

Originally Posted by Grimerlock

Whats the deal with Orlando release if no one is allowed on the property until 5am?  

That's at THAT particular mall. Basically anyone that carries foams will carry these. Problem is after the economy dip orlando sneaker/skate shops closed up left and right. 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I can't believe people are snitching now.....80-90% of the people on those lines are flippin' bruh......dudes acting like they will "change the game" by doing that.

I think its the fact the he is a employee and flaunted that in the Craiglist listing

If I was working for HOH and was gonna cop to flip I would never even tell the buyer im a employee! In ANY company's rule book its not allowed to cop merchandise as a employee with intent to sell to make a profit
Ok, but are WE to start monitoring and regulating random company's rules and codes of conduct? I would say NO. 
I know that a lot of you knucklheads smoke weed and i'm a law enforcement officer, but do you see me jumping all over every post or comment that I see that refers to the poster smoking weed, even if it's an illegal act they're committing? NO! Could I? Absolutely, because everything you do online in a public forum is considered public records/info and can be held against you, but that would probably be a bit RIDICULOUS on my part. 

You reap what you sow, you buy/sell/smoke weed you will more than likely graduate to the next level of narcotics and after you have run that good race, you will end up WINNING a spot on the LOSER side of life, that's just the way things are. Applies to life in general, in the end you won't get over on anybody.

Dont knock
pimp.gif
like that

I dont consider these people LOSERS:

Obama
Michael Jordan
Bill Clinton
Steve Jobs
Bruce Lee
Louis Armstrong
Whoopie Goldberg
Bob Marley
Johnny Depp

just to give examples

I think its the fact the he is a employee and flaunted that in the Craiglist listing

If I was working for HOH and was gonna cop to flip I would never even tell the buyer im a employee! In ANY company's rule book its not allowed to cop merchandise as a employee with intent to sell to make a profit

You reap what you sow, you buy/sell/smoke weed you will more than likely graduate to the next level of narcotics and after you have run that good race, you will end up WINNING a spot on the LOSER side of life, that's just the way things are. Applies to life in general, in the end you won't get over on anybody.

Dont knock
pimp.gif
like that

I dont consider these people LOSERS:

Obama
Michael Jordan
Bill Clinton
Steve Jobs
Bruce Lee
Louis Armstrong
Whoopie Goldberg
Bob Marley
Johnny Depp

just to give examples
Brotha, I assure you, they aren't the happiest people on earth, no matter what you see on television. 

Originally Posted by LA KB24

ppl lined up for these at hoh in chicago already

Every Pair Has Been Assigned All Ready...  I just got off the phone with my cousin he said that $%@@ was madness

A couple security guards will more than likely be out of a job for the way that situation went down too
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah but for each one of those nine people you named its 1,000,000 bums and lil Pookie out there who ain't worth a dang. Just ask Afro man.

As for these kicks. Did hoh Serramonte give out tickets before they gave out wristbands to grab these?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn this thread is od blown up. like these but damn dudes are beastin

Beastin, Thirsty, and Doing The Most...anyone able to get "a" pair of these I commend you

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

the tops id pay to get a pair for my bf is 350 i could in no way justify 1000 on these foams..there not even kyptonates!!!

We get it. You don't like these very much. You like the pines. Haha. You've mentioned on the past 5 pages how this is dumb and how you wouldn't pay reseller prices. Dont. I like these and if I want then in going to have to pay resell fees. Do I want to? No. I'm sure nobody in here does but people who want them bad enough will. If you don't like them why would you pay anything for you or your boyfriend.
my bf likes them. id get them for him at 350 thats the most id pay retail.  imo, thats what they should resell for anyway...not 1000.000  thats just crazy

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

LOVE my kryptonates...just saying...
yes me too.  very comfortable shoe.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Every Pair Has Been Assigned All Ready...  I just got off the phone with my cousin he said that $%@@ was madness

A couple security guards will more than likely be out of a job for the way that situation went down too
30t6p3b.gif

No one's losing their job, believe it. I was there. They way they handled the situation today, is the way they always handle these kinds of big releases. Sure it should've been handled better, but at the end of the day, everything turned out incident-free; and that's all they really need to keep the ball rolling.  

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

LA KB24 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
*hits up WSHH for video*

Back
Top Bottom