Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES
My favorite part of the vid is the dudes in the back trying to lean out of frame. I have a feeling they aren't supposed to be there�
roll.gif
Dudes are seriously going in for these
Yo I love this dude. "The internets"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I can't believe people are snitching now.....80-90% of the people on those lines are flippin' bruh......dudes acting like they will "change the game" by doing that.

I think its the fact the he is a employee and flaunted that in the Craiglist listing

If I was working for HOH and was gonna cop to flip I would never even tell the buyer im a employee! In ANY company's rule book its not allowed to cop merchandise as a employee with intent to sell to make a profit

Originally Posted by ztown52

I just called HoH Orlando and spoke to the manager, Sam. I let him know what Aaron was doing and I let him know the PostingID of the Craigslist listing.

The manager said the General Manager and District Manager will be contacted and action will most definitely be taken.

I just called HoH Orlando and spoke to the manager, Sam. I let him know what Aaron was doing and I let him know the PostingID of the Craigslist listing.

The manager said the General Manager and District Manager will be contacted and action will most definitely be taken.

Taking online talk to real life and causing drama/people their jobs
ugh2.gif

F that, reported to mods for bringing this crap to real life

I can't believe people are snitching now

I don't consider myself to be snitching. I feel like if I take a pair out of a grimy reseller's hands and put them into a real sneakerhead's hands then I did a good thing.

If you were offered the pair that Aaron was saying, but for retail, would you not accept them?
Snitching: To inform on someone.
Doesn't really matter what you consider, you're a snitch
laugh.gif
The worst type if you ask me to considering you're just mad because of you're desire for a pair of shoes. Rationalize as you please though of course...

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Taking online talk to real life and causing drama/people their jobs
ugh2.gif

F that, reported to mods for bringing this crap to real life
No.

Shame on that kid for trying to undermine the company he works for and sell the shoes that retail $225 at the store he works at for $1000.

Footlocker is a retail chain, they dont play around with stuff like that. If you want to work there, you cant go out and sell the product at a 300% mark up.

wonder how many of yall snitches wouldve been hitting dude up to cop if his price was 300 shipped...yall wouldnt of snitched if it couldve potentially benefited you huh?

+%# disgusting

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Any word on where these will be in Chicago I don't even knew were to start looking hoh and Nike town not getting them *$!

The only place that I know of is HoH North Riverside, but all pairs are spoken for already; tickets handed out, people sent home. 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I can't believe people are snitching now.....80-90% of the people on those lines are flippin' bruh......dudes acting like they will "change the game" by doing that.

I think its the fact the he is a employee and flaunted that in the Craiglist listing

If I was working for HOH and was gonna cop to flip I would never even tell the buyer im a employee! In ANY company's rule book its not allowed to cop merchandise as a employee with intent to sell to make a profit
Ok, but are WE to start monitoring and regulating random company's rules and codes of conduct? I would say NO. 
I know that a lot of you knucklheads smoke weed and i'm a law enforcement officer, but do you see me jumping all over every post or comment that I see that refers to the poster smoking weed, even if it's an illegal act they're committing? NO! Could I? Absolutely, because everything you do online in a public forum is considered public records/info and can be held against you, but that would probably be a bit RIDICULOUS on my part. 

You reap what you sow, you buy/sell/smoke weed you will more than likely graduate to the next level of narcotics and after you have run that good race, you will end up WINNING a spot on the LOSER side of life, that's just the way things are. Applies to life in general, in the end you won't get over on anybody.

I will admit this thread is one of the best and most entertaining threads since I been on NT

I dont knock the people who are camping to rock or add to the collection or maybe even TRADE for there grails

I just cant vibe wit the beast & the resellers who are doing it for all the wrong reasons

The rush of knowing that you make actually get a pair is
pimp.gif
to me.......takes me back to the 1st DMPs........heck even when the 1st XBox dropped

Any word on where these will be in Chicago I don't even knew were to start looking hoh and Nike town not getting them *$!
Succezz is having an auction on Saturday night. 

Originally Posted by FEETure

wonder how many of yall snitches wouldve been hitting dude up to cop if his price was 300 shipped...yall wouldnt of snitched if it couldve potentially benefited you huh?

+%# disgusting

exactly ^^^^THIS^^^^ im 1000000% blown that dude was tryin to get over but how you gonna feel when someone does the same to you??? im sure we all arent saints in here and karma really is a +%%%!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Ok, but are WE to start monitoring and regulating random company's rules and codes of conduct? I would say NO. 
I know that a lot of you knucklheads smoke weed and i'm a law enforcement officer, but do you see me jumping all over every post or comment that I see that refers to the poster smoking weed, even if it's an illegal act they're committing? NO! Could I? Absolutely, because everything you do online in a public forum is considered public records/info and can be held against you, but that would probably be a bit RIDICULOUS on my part. 

You reap what you sow, you buy/sell/smoke weed you will more than likely graduate to the next level of narcotics and after you have run that good race, you will end up WINNING a spot on the LOSER side of life, that's just the way things are. 

I could say I smoke weed all I want online. If you dont catch me in the act of purchasing, or possessing you cant do anything.

Now while I personally wouldnt have called to get dude fired. He did basically say "I, an employee of FL/HOH have IN HAND a pair that i bought early, and will sell it to you"
roll.gif
 He shot himself in the foot.

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

You reap what you sow, you buy/sell/smoke weed you will more than likely graduate to the next level of narcotics and after you have run that good race, you will end up WINNING a spot on the LOSER side of life, that's just the way things are. 

I could say I smoke weed all I want online. If you dont catch me in the act of purchasing, or possessing you cant do anything.

Now while I personally wouldnt have called to get dude fired. He did basically say "I, an employee of FL/HOH have IN HAND a pair that i bought early, and will sell it to you"
roll.gif

he a cheddar bob asz n' lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BCBP

Stores have to resort to auction now...damn this "game" done changed.

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

roll.gif
If you state that you smoke weed online, I could certainly find out who you are, find out who your employer is....... you see where this is going? Sure you do! Then provide them with the info/FACTS that you have freely and voluntarily given up and I would think with that information and given your company has any kind of drug policy whatsoever, you might be subject to a random drug test
smile.gif
, BUT read what said, it WOULD BE A BIT RIDICULOUS for me to do that! Bottom line is, bad people(If that is what you're assuming this person is" will dig themselves a hole in life without your NikeTalk detective work. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BCBP

Stores have to resort to auction now...damn this "game" done changed.

lmao i dont think they are "resorting" to an auction I think they just want 2 cut out the middle man and get that $$$$$ for themselves

This game has changed.

People snitching.

People getting fired.

People camping out for a shoes they don't even know the name of.

Meanwhile Nike is just sitting back watching it all. Not giving a single damn.

Where as you all are going out of your way to fight for "injustices" in the sneaker community.

I wish I could get my hands on a pair of these just to auction them off for a good cause. This release has the potential to get really ugly, really quickly.

FA n dadeland mall will be gettin these.... The only problem is dudes r already campin smh. Will FA's start poppin up out of nowhere w/ release info. I hope FA n florida mall drop these

Back
Top Bottom