Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Its not
laugh.gif

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nike might as well just hand the shoes straight to the resellers at this point. Just completely pissing in the face of sneakerheads and telling us it’s raining.
roll.gif
@ this comment on sneakerfiles

All hell gonna break loose. Concords and Nerfs ruined everything for the foreseeable future
30t6p3b.gif

footlocker unlocked twitter has already confirmed that the whole all-star pack including the GALAXY FOAMS will be available on footlocker.com and at select hoh locations. one of the hoh locations already confirmed is hoh serramonte in cali. they are also releasing in europe but so far only at niketown london, they will not release on nikestore europe. it would be really awesome if select footaction locations received them but i doubt it. if the galaxy foams drop at any of the hoh in houston then my pair is locked up, but 1 pair is not enough, i need 2 pairs!

some of us complain about hypebeasts, but unintentionally feed the beast when we don't do our own research.  panicking because you think only three spots will drop these creates unnecessary hysteria and drives up re-sell prices before they even release.  TWITTER is your friend up until release day when it becomes our worst nightmare-- DO YOUR RESEARCH and you'll find out that MORE than just HOH orlando, NDC, 21 mercer, FL.com, and some HOHs are getting these.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong-- but putting in work has never failed me before.  

Originally Posted by judeezy36

some of us complain about hypebeasts, but unintentionally feed the beast when we don't do our own research.  panicking because you think only three spots will drop these creates unnecessary hysteria and drives up re-sell prices before they even release.  TWITTER is your friend up until release day when it becomes our worst nightmare-- DO YOUR RESEARCH and you'll find out that MORE than just HOH orlando, NDC, 21 mercer, FL.com, and some HOHs are getting these.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong-- but putting in work has never failed me before.  

With the whole Galaxy pack coming out, not sure if anyone can cop. Hopefully NDC buys 1 trillion new servers for the people that are coming 
roll.gif

Edit: How many pairs you think in circulation? 

If I had to guess: 7-10k.  The crazy thing is before shoes were released online and ebay wasn't as hot, shoes that came in much smaller quantities and were far more limited re-sold for way less.  Just goes to show what the internet has done to hype.

I want these so bad
eek.gif

People on the street be having that look on their faces like "+#% is he wearin on his feet"?

Back
Top Bottom