Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 word this Bronx cats are thirsty am gona find out which Bronx store has dem, hopefully Jimmy Jazz carry them..passby HOH in Harlem bunch of hooligans

waw i thought this was a sneaker forum where peeps share info but i guess i had it wrong.....
but u know da saying "a picture is worth a thousand words "

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

How do you stand in line for a week? how do you eat, use the bathroom? what a great life
That's what I was sayin..i need my sleep also..i can't sleep in 25-35 degree weather..i ain't built like that..these people are gonna need to use the local McDonalds for their bathroom/food needs..

Hmmmm the whole state of Florida we have 3 HOH and 1 NT

HOH Tampa = 12 Pair

HOH Orlando = 50 Pair (some say 30)

HOH Miami = 30 Pair

no word on Niketown

I find it hard to believe there will be about 150 pair in the state thats hosting the game these shoes are based off of.....Not to mention they are Penny's on top of that......Penny is a legend in the O

I know some mom n pops and maybe some Footaction or Footlockers gotta be getting these down here

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Hmmmm the whole state of Florida we have 3 HOH and 1 NT

HOH Tampa = 12 Pair

HOH Orlando = 50 Pair (some say 30)

HOH Miami = 30 Pair

no word on Niketown

I find it hard to believe there will be about 150 pair in the state thats hosting the game these shoes are based off of.....Not to mention they are Penny's on top of that......Penny is a legend in the O

I know some mom n pops and maybe some Footaction or Footlockers gotta be getting these down here

is there an nba store/team store in the arena???hmmmmmmmmm??????????

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

How do you stand in line for a week? how do you eat, use the bathroom? what a great life
That's what I was sayin..i need my sleep also..i can't sleep in 25-35 degree weather..i ain't built like that..these people are gonna need to use the local McDonalds for their bathroom/food needs..
O yea dont forget sleep. If it was colder right now, like 10-20 degrees, they would not be out there. 
roll.gif
.I stood in line for a few hours for Concords, and it was like 40, and it was still cold after a while.

why dudes talking wild ?

if i a kid is in your girll with a gat aint nothing fair or safe bout it.

In the 90's this happend all the time.. It aint bout fighting no more , its bout making your move and bouncing in the quickest easiest way for you.

HOH 34th-106 pairs
42nd FTL- 60something pairs
34th FTL- ?
HOH Harlem- I'm hearing less than 60,but some say close to 100
Then add in the dozen or 2 other stores getting them,roughly 18-24 each

I called HOHBC today and the employee said there's already people lined up there as well.  Does anybody have more info or pics of the scene?  I'm seeing a lot of Eastern updates regarding this release.

Thirsty is an understatement. Hype is at an all time high right now and will just get worse as the release nears. I just left the Bronx and the couple of stores I went into had dudes beasting hard for these.

Might have to hit Nike on the phone come release time cause I know for a fact the site gonna crash

with Kobe, KD, Brons, Dunks, Flight 1s all dropping Nike is bound to be out for a long period of time

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Might have to hit Nike on the phone come release time cause I know for a fact the site gonna crash

with Kobe, KD, Brons, Dunks, Flight 1s all dropping Nike is bound to be out for a long period of time

I usually cop online but i agree with you on this one, any tips on calling to order? how much earlier should i call by?

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I know for a fact HOH Orlando has 100+ pairs...
is that the only store in the O getting them? 
its gonna be hectic out here with all star weekend going on 

Originally Posted by ztown52

Mercer handed out roughly 130 wristbands. Just a heads up for anyone that was asking.

thanks for the reply, i had a personal friend who was on that line & didnt even call me, it's cool, the days of me looking out are officially over!

Do the wristbands guarantee a pair? Or a raffle ticket? I would be very surprised to see the crooks at 21 mercer release 100+ pairs.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Do the wristbands guarantee a pair? Or a raffle ticket? I would be very surprised to see the crooks at 21 mercer release 100+ pairs.
Wristbands guarantee a pair. They write down the name of the person with each wristband and the number of each wristband and you present your wristband and ID on release day and pick them up.
It's a really simple and convenient process... Unless you're in New York, nothing seems to be very simple or convenient there.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I know for a fact HOH Orlando has 100+ pairs...
is that the only store in the O getting them? 
its gonna be hectic out here with all star weekend going on 
Someone posted Footaction in Orlando is getting them

I dont know how true that is

BUT I know Nike is not gonna let just ONE store in the city thats hosting the All Star game itself sell the Foams

To be honest the Foams should be at EVERY sneaker store in Orlando if you ask me that should be a perk for ANY hosting city!

Back
Top Bottom