Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

I work at HOH and our shipment for the foams is 30 pairs, 3 managers holding pairs for themselves + holding 1 pair for the manager at Champs and 1 pair for the manager at Footaction next door.

That's already 5 pairs leaving our store with 25 pairs.

then the whole staff wanted to hold pairs for themselves which obviously wasn't possible seeing how our staff is about 30 people, so what the manager did was have a raffle with everyones name and picked 5 people to have their pairs held.

luckily I was chosen with the 4 others, then he extended it to 7 people. so now that leaves 18 pairs for the customers. it's going to be hell Friday.
I forgot to mention that one of the dudes that entered the raffle didn't know %##% about the foams. He never buys sneakers, wears some ol busted up nikes, barely works. The staff was clowning him saying "You entering the raffle?" and his response was "Yeah I heard these Jordans are mad limited"

we all looked at him with the
roll.gif
face

5 minutes later his name gets picked out of the hat and we're all like
tired.gif

Manager is going to try talking to him into giving up his ticket to someone else because he basically just entered the raffle for the hell of it
grin.gif

might as well pre-order from air-knight for $
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and $
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
for shipping since the going rate will reach/surpass yeezy status.
tired.gif

I work at HOH and our shipment for the foams is 30 pairs, 3 managers holding pairs for themselves + holding 1 pair for the manager at Champs and 1 pair for the manager at Footaction next door.

That's already 5 pairs leaving our store with 25 pairs.

then the whole staff wanted to hold pairs for themselves which obviously wasn't possible seeing how our staff is about 30 people, so what the manager did was have a raffle with everyones name and picked 5 people to have their pairs held.

luckily I was chosen with the 4 others, then he extended it to 7 people. so now that leaves 18 pairs for the customers. it's going to be hell Friday.
I forgot to mention that one of the dudes that entered the raffle didn't know %##% about the foams. He never buys sneakers, wears some ol busted up nikes, barely works. The staff was clowning him saying "You entering the raffle?" and his response was "Yeah I heard these Jordans are mad limited"

we all looked at him with the
roll.gif
face

5 minutes later his name gets picked out of the hat and we're all like
tired.gif

Manager is going to try talking to him into giving up his ticket to someone else because he basically just entered the raffle for the hell of it
grin.gif

and what store is this at? Address and phone number would be helpful too.
devil.gif

I was passing by 34th Footaction after the game saw 100+ people in line but they closed the line and were handing out those tickets. Did they have more than 100 pairs? Someone told they had 100 but line looked 130-150 deep.

Random thought... is the hype over these directly related to that eBay auction ending at $1200? I didn't look into it very much but it would be insane if all this hype was created by ONE dude who happened to feel he needed to pay $1200 for these. I know damn well 99% of the people camping right now are doing it to resell. Think if there were no other buyers willing to pay what that one guy paid for his preorder.

On another note, resellers are stupid. Say this shoe fetches you a grand profit. You just camped outside for five days to make $8.33 an hour ($1000 profit / 120 hours). Let's take it up a notch and say they make $2000 profit, they're still making only $16.67 an hour. Now that's a decent pay rate for a normal 8 hour shift job but pretty crappy if you gotta put up with the conditions that go along with camping.

I guess more power to them if they want to sacrifice a social life, showers, good food and risk getting robbed or worse, not even getting a pair. What these guys need to do is take an economics class or Google opportunity cost.

I hope nobody answers his question^^^ like someone said if u really wanted
These you would've done ur hw a long time ago

im willing to drop $800 rrrrriiiiigggghhhhtt now.

haters welcome.

people looking to point me in the right directions wanted.

congrats to the lames who were home less for a few days to re sell some old penny hardaways

this is getting out of hand.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Smh.... Its like day 3... Them lames in line already smelling like onions by now.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by phreshdude

For those who live in miami, shoe gallery is having a raffle for the galaxy's. And LOL at those people who camped out for a few days thinking they were going to secure a pair!!!
When was this?

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Originally Posted by Enchanted

Honestly, if you gonna camp or come to 125th for the foams, bring a burner or something to defend yourself. @+@#*! will be plottin on you

I'm on some Robin Hood %+*%. Gonna catch one of these resellers slipping and redistribute them to the NT family at retail. lol...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this shouldn't be going on. I'd be 
roll.gif
 if dude got to cut the line due to being disabled, left the store with his pair, and got up out the wheel chair walking away.

laugh.gif
You gave me an idea.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

NDC will be ddosed this friday. Nike will be like jesus. RIP and Resurrection in 3 days...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm in the X. If I get these, imma have to bring them home in a K Mart bag.
roll.gif

@Bryscooplaygrifhold You speak the truth.
embarassed.gif
I too.
frown.gif

What stores gave out tickets or wristbands to campers so far? those stores suck imo by the way. I hope they get campers even earlier for the yeezy release.
laugh.gif

Dudes going harder for these then any shoe I've seen before. At this point, I just hope I can cop the Lebrons without waiting on a 200+ person line.

Back
Top Bottom