Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

HOLD UP HOLD UP..........................What you mean theyre building a tunnel to get to the store at HOH Orlando ??

roll.gif
Idk why but this made me laugh.

The hype for these is just absolutely ridiculous..
sick.gif

Gonna try my best..
ohwell.gif

house of hoops boston can kiss my $%$#. they told ppl they would not have the foams then all the sudden dudes get wristbands.

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

im predicting a body count of 25 people
I really hope that is not what we have become.  Maybe 5 or less.  But it's only a pair of sneakers.  In which I have no chance to get.
roll.gif

eff it, ima throw in my $0.02...

u lames who work at sneaker stores tryna use the customers to come up off of are just that... LAMES. get a REAL hustle bruh. depending on the nickels & dimes u get from swindling ur customers after they lined up for hours, days or whatever won't get u paid bro. like i said, get a real job/hustle. these days, most of u dudes who work at shoe store remind me of the police... never had any respect and prolly got beat up all thru school.
laugh.gif
fast forward to now when shoes are in demand so now they got they little bit of power over others bc they work at a shoe store. enjoy it now lames bc chances are that's the only power u'll ever have in life. so sad for u.
30t6p3b.gif

and btw, the no snitching rule applies to street %*%$ ONLY bruh. i would never snitch on a n____ in the streets, but i'll call corporate on an employee for trying some slick %*%$ in a heartbeat.

if there's any confusion as to who my post is directed at, go back to the bolded text. if the shoe fits, then yea i'm talkin to u too.

Arguing about resellers and camping won't get you these... Bottom line, Nike %!+*** us first by making them so limited... Then wanted a second round and said they wouldn't release online. Then they wanted a third round, and brought a friend (resellers) for those who want to be DPd and drop a couple grand to buy em in the resell market. I've given up hope on these. Dudes sayin any shoe is attainable with $$. That's the dumbest logic ever. That's what drives these high prices. Even if I had a couple grand to blow to buy these I wouldnt. Retail, or retail+shipping and tip.... Sure.

I really hope no one dies, or seriously injured over these... Remember kids, they're just shoes. Not worth giving yours, or taking another's life. Stay safe y'all.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

HOLD UP HOLD UP..........................What you mean theyre building a tunnel to get to the store at HOH Orlando ??

It's not a tunnel, it's a barricade leading to the entrance to the store. It's a pretty good idea to keep people from cutting and pushing their way into the line. Everyone has to enter one way. Hopefully people will stand their ground and keep other from skipping.

It's actually an entrance to the main stage they built next to HOH for the celebrity signings this weekend. But it also doubles as an entrance into the store.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

It's not a tunnel, it's a barricade leading to the entrance to the store. It's a pretty good idea to keep people from cutting and pushing their way into the line. Everyone has to enter one way. Hopefully people will stand their ground and keep other from skipping.

how wide is this tunnel?

roll.gif
 @ people camping out a week for these. With everything I do in a week ( Classes, work, etc) Makes me cringe just at the thought of taking that week. All the time lost...
laugh.gif

thanks s dubl, just keeping it all the way real. u can tell these ppl lead miserable lives before they got they're new FL, FTA, and champs "careers."

as far as the shoes go... yeah, of course as a foam head i want them. can i afford to drop a stack on em? sure, just like many of us can. will i?? absolutely not. i do think this whole situation is funny tho. nike really tryna see how far they can push us to the edge.

i have one shot and one shot only at these. my boy who is the manager at FL was sent to orlando for this release. i gave him enough for some pairs. he said employees aren't allowed to cop, but he'd try his best. we shall see. if i don't get them then oh well, i already too many pairs as it is. anyway, after this we know it'll only get worse and we only have ourselves to thank. although i've said this in the past, this really is looking like the time to bow out gracefully. honestly, as a responsible adult with a family i can't help but to feel somewhat embarrassed that i am still so deep into this culture. what it has become, i am not a fan of.

hey everyone. I have been in the sneaker game for 6 years and reading on this site for 2. My two cents, what is aesthetically pleasing about this shoe? How could a grown man rock this? besides a black tee/polo, what could you rock it with? these are hideous and a disgrace to the og's

Originally Posted by philchen89

How many people would actually wear these weren't limited whatsoever..?

I would. I liked the original galaxy foams that were spotted on Gentry awhile back too. But guess what, I'm 95% sure I'm not gonna end up with these in my collection or on my feet. Why? Because it's not worth it FOR ME to drive a couple hours to the nearest spot I know is getting them, or to pay anything over retail+tax+shipping. Actually, does anyone remember when people were outraged about foams bumping up to 220 this year? Now 700+ is a bargain. Nike's marketing dept has got the hamster wheel spinning faster than ever.

TL;DR

Hype kills, and everyone going out for these PLEASE stay safe, they're just shoes.

I've never camped out for shoes before but how do you guys keep your spot in line if you gotta take a piss or something? I'm guessing some people just don't mind if you go back to your same spot in line?

Originally Posted by tennesseeboon

hey everyone. I have been in the sneaker game for 6 years and reading on this site for 2. My two cents, what is aesthetically pleasing about this shoe? How could a grown man rock this? besides a black tee/polo, what could you rock it with? these are hideous and a disgrace to the og's

Now we calling them ugly? 
laugh.gif

C'mon fam.

Back
Top Bottom