Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I like how true blue 3s, which are 10000x morecoveted in nike history, got no publicity, hype, care, or nothing, because of the quantity produced.

Almost nobody likes these because they look so great.

While im here,

The whole "real sneaker head" label is beyond lame.

This thread just needs to be shut down already. So much hate, bitterness, and envy. I'm not saying that these emotions are unwarranted, I'm just saying that it's getting old already. It is what it is people.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

if anyone pays over $500 for these (resell) they are out of their mind.....

they are crazy rich maybe

why didnt nike just auction these off for some event? extremely limited quantities
nono.gif

nike didnt learn from the concords, the red foams, the cements and now this. WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT?

Lot of ugliness for an ugly shoe, I am happy about these beasts lets me sell my foams for damm near $400. Foams you guy's can have them.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

This thread just needs to be shut down already. So much hate, bitterness, and envy. I'm not saying that these emotions are unwarranted, I'm just saying that it's getting old already. It is what it is people.

...or you could just not click on the thread, so you wouldn't be exposed to any of it

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

still laughing at the people camping for days. they must reek of piss and *** right now
laugh.gif

Nah, they go home to shower and take dumps everyday and the cool bros in the line hold their spots. Basically instead of sitting at home on the couch all day eating doritos, they sit in a fold up chair and eat doritos outside of a sneaker store instead.

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Nike once again like everyone has noted is just killing itself and the game. Who here would pay $800 for these?

Embarrassingly raises my hand. 
frown.gif

I wanted these bad but I'm never paying 1,000 for a shoe. I did the same thing for the DMP's. Refused to camp. went to the mall in the morning and cashed dude out $650 at the door as he walked out. That was for two shoes though and they were a lot nicer then these. I want these though and I have the money to buy them for $800 but I highly doubt I will. I'm going to use that money for all 3 Lebron pairs next Saturday 3/2 but that could change.

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by TxSole

I guess camping isnt that stupid anymore huh? Lol
Kudos and good luck to those of you still out there, but you have to remember that you are sacrificing a lot for a shoe that probably cost nike less the $30 to make. You can always buy shoes and make money but lost time is lost...no way you're getting that back.  
Tough to imagine what someone's life is like if they can give up a week or more of their life for a $800 come up
eek.gif
eek.gif

By the way $10 an hour for 8 hours 5 days a week will yield the same results as waiting in line if u factor in the time spent on line. DO THE MATH if u worked 16 hours a day at McDonalds ($800 b4 taxes) instead of standing in line.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

get to take home mickyd home too right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Am I the only one noticing that majority of  these aren't selling a $1000 plus on eBay?
nerd.gif

I thought the same thing but they are. It's a pair right now with 10 bids thats up to $960 and a pair ended earlier at $1200. So many people are trying to get these just to cop that the market will be flooded with these and resellers are going to have to start under cutting each other and that's when you'll see pairs start to sale at 600-700. Hopefully less.

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

update from arden fair mall sacramento. the mall security supervisor said no line up's til 4 am friday. he also said if people keep lining up they will get arrested for trespassing. put your sprinter shoes on cus you will need it cus you will be running from the sidewalk to form a line as soon as 4am hits. goodluck to everyone and be safe.

That's BS. They said the same thing about the Concords. The crowd was so overwhelming at 1am, they said eff it and allowed people to line up on the street starting at the stop light, away from the mall, on Arden way. Arden is a joke, they drop the ball every damn time. Even the police said they aren't there to regulate on the way the mall decides to go about it but only to people who get into fights or out of hand.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

still laughing at the people camping for days. they must reek of piss and *** right now
laugh.gif

Nah, they go home to shower and take dumps everyday and the cool bros in the line hold their spots. Basically instead of sitting at home on the couch all day eating doritos, they sit in a fold up chair and eat doritos outside of a sneaker store instead.
what a great life. 

Question.....why would anyone buy these for $800-$1000? They are not worth that price!

For that price you can get the Metallic Red foams at resale price + The Brons Galaxies and have money for a nice fitted and some shirts to match.....the hype around these kicks are insane and its all Nike's fault. They really bent everyone over on this release for real!

Originally Posted by Fazar89

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i knew a stunt like this would happen when gentry took over.
HOLD UP, when did that +$+-clown come to nike???
alien.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
somewhere in the last year.

when i first heard that....i already knew my time in this culture was done. that dude is like the black plague of the sneaker world, well at least to the die-hards.

cause to the masses and corporate....he's king
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

All thes stores giving out wristbands/tickets/receipts and telling people come back Friday for them....should be very interesting to say the least.

Struck out at a store that had people snitching to cops,meanwhile half the line was emtpy chairs overnight til 10am...what a joke release....still looking for these foams to keep,, but chances look scarce.

With all this limtied talk,I can only imagine nike will rerelease these,whenever that is,in large numbers and they'll still sell out....
that's b.s, those chairs need to be moved and put to the side and have new people with their own chairs taking the place of the people that leave.

it's one thing to leave your spot in line for a few mins to go get something to eat, or use the restroom but aside from that anyone who leaves their spot in line for a long period of time should lose their spot.

Back
Top Bottom