Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

yea if you have chinese connects or a chinese address that you can deliver you could probably order these...on ndc china

funny that there are companies out there that can get the pair for you for a fee and ship them to you

Damm.... The most hype I ever seen in the 12+ years collection/reselling/trading kicks. Some dude traded a car for these earlier today.

This thread is more entertaining than family guy!
Haters gon' hate. Campers gon' camp. Re-sellers gon' resell. Let it be!
Just saying, but MOST people camping have not been out there a whole week.
This is a site where you would figure people would NOT be hating when you go on a journey for a shoe.
I hope most people camping won't resell too... Keeping these shoes will be much more satisfying than selling them, in the end.

Manager at house of hoops Beverly center told campers they only had 12 pairs and the 30 plus campers still stayed, what a bunch of losers can't wait to see the look on their faces come Friday

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

eff it, ima throw in my $0.02...

u lames who work at sneaker stores tryna use the customers to come up off of are just that... LAMES. get a REAL hustle bruh.
indifferent.gif

up to $2,000 on 1 sneaker is a lame hustle?

eyes.gif

de32571e14be439399bfa84de55a9380e1368e8.jpg

Originally Posted by parry36

This thread is more entertaining than family guy!
Haters gon' hate. Campers gon' camp. Re-sellers gon' resell. Let it be!
Just saying, but MOST people camping have not been out there a whole week.
This is a site where you would figure people would NOT be hating when you go on a journey for a shoe.
I hope most people camping won't resell too... Keeping these shoes will be much more satisfying than selling them, in the end.

pimp.gif

QFMFT!

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Manager at house of hoops Beverly center told campers they only had 12 pairs and the 30 plus campers still stayed, what a bunch of losers can't wait to see the look on their faces come Friday
laugh.gif
what a bunch of idiots.    at least 18 people will end up emptyhanded and knowing shoe store employee politics it's no guarantee those 12 pairs will all go to customers.

^^^^ my boy that works for the company told me they got a email saying since they are in such limited supply that no workers can purchase with Thier discount or without so that should help a few more people get thier pairs.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i'm probably one of the few that loves to see this kind of frenzy of shoes.

You're not the only one. I lowkey feel that way sometimes.
roll.gif
It's exciting not to mention the stories are hilarious!

JUST TO MAKE SURE IM SEEING THIS RIGHT AND I GOT TASTE... YALL ARE GOING APE BANANAS FOR THESE LIMITED POS??????
laugh.gif

galaxy068_128129853_large.jpg

I'm not gonna front that picture don't make 'em look that CRAZY! LOL Too bad I already dropped $800 on them unfortunately. However I still like them & want them so it's not that big of a deal. Not to mention with my OT at my job I made like $300+ in one day so it ain't that bad, I guess? =/ LOL

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

I'm not gonna front that picture don't make 'em look that CRAZY! LOL Too bad I already dropped $800 on them unfortunately. However I still like them & want them so it's not that big of a deal. Not to mention with my OT at my job I made like $300+ in one day so it ain't that bad, I guess? =/ LOL

if you like them cool.   they look like the love child of the royal and eggplant foams,

Maybe I'm losing my "sneaker" edge or grasp on things. But just as quickly as they popped up, I can easily forget these guys even exist, by a flip of a switch.. My emotions aren't mixed into much now a days with sneakers..

It's too bad others don't realize the horse and pony show Nike is putting customers through, and just say NO.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

update from arden fair mall sacramento. the mall security supervisor said no line up's til 4 am friday. he also said if people keep lining up they will get arrested for trespassing. put your sprinter shoes on cus you will need it cus you will be running from the sidewalk to form a line as soon as 4am hits. goodluck to everyone and be safe.

That's BS. They said the same thing about the Concords. The crowd was so overwhelming at 1am, they said eff it and allowed people to line up on the street starting at the stop light, away from the mall, on Arden way. Arden is a joke, they drop the ball every damn time. Even the police said they aren't there to regulate on the way the mall decides to go about it but only to people who get into fights or out of hand.

More Sacramento heads? Yall trynna meet up? So far it looks like it'll just be and my boy, we could stick together and help hold spots for piss breaks and everything.. PM me.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

update from arden fair mall sacramento. the mall security supervisor said no line up's til 4 am friday. he also said if people keep lining up they will get arrested for trespassing. put your sprinter shoes on cus you will need it cus you will be running from the sidewalk to form a line as soon as 4am hits. goodluck to everyone and be safe.

That's BS. They said the same thing about the Concords. The crowd was so overwhelming at 1am, they said eff it and allowed people to line up on the street starting at the stop light, away from the mall, on Arden way. Arden is a joke, they drop the ball every damn time. Even the police said they aren't there to regulate on the way the mall decides to go about it but only to people who get into fights or out of hand.

More Sacramento heads? Yall trynna meet up? So far it looks like it'll just be and my boy, we could stick together and help hold spots for piss breaks and everything.. PM me.
Yeah mayne, I dont know if itll be worth it.  I was in FL today and heard the rep tell someone over the phone that the mall is letting them line up at * on front of **.  Code word.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

JUST TO MAKE SURE IM SEEING THIS RIGHT AND I GOT TASTE... YALL ARE GOING APE BANANAS FOR THESE LIMITED POS??????
laugh.gif

LOl i recognize the background. You're that reseller on Ebay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

laugh.gif

LOl i recognize the background. You're that reseller on Ebay
laugh.gif

Yes, same old table and same ol spot he takes all pictures from.  Nice!

Back
Top Bottom