Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

ndc should release these. its bs that they dont

There is too little pairs around for them to release it on NDC and plus the sever would prob crash again. 

good looking out spectacular.. waiting on the info as well. Im in Tampa and waiting on the info for the foams. All I want is one pair to wear. anyone in Tampa area PM please

Originally Posted by jordan r

I SPY...

05e5749d5eb307893f5b027203675b62-getty-139925615.jpg

That is a classic pic. An Occupy Wall street shirt and Galaxy foams. There goes the moment against the corrosive power of multinational corporations.....all time classic pic!!! And who is that dude, Fat Joe's little brother?

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

in illinois would like to get a pair without the outrageous prices!

I heard that!! Im in the mile high city and am hoping I can get lucky while put in some work!! Spectacular23 thanks ahead of time. If anyone has some info and wants to share with a long time sneakerhead/NTer Id appreciate a pm. Thanks fam

^ priceless
who posted the pic of the galaxy toms? two of my female friends want pairs and i can't find them in this thread.

good luck at the raffles gentlemen

If I win the lotto this week Im def buying pairs of galaxy foams for these guys still giving up their day to day lives for these shoes...This is unreal dedication, I hope you guys end up getting some

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I been at HOH Orlando sleeping in the parking lot since the whole riot thing

I been around so much I got to know some of the employees and Nike reps on a personal level

Here is all I know that's fact and seen with my own eyes as of yesterday:

They DO still have the LeBrons, Kobes, & KDs.....about 200 of each style

Since the employees went through the madness of non stop phone calls, having to work overtime and dealing with rude customers Nike is gonna let them cop 1 shoe per style.......Last night I personally seen about 4 employees walk out with KDs and Brons they thought nobody seen them but I was lurking tryin to gather all the info I can

As for the Foams....they say they sent em back to Nike.....let's just say Jadakiss was there yesterday and asked "where them galaxy joints" the employees said "they canceled we can't sell em" then then bring Jadakiss around the corner whisper in his ear and give him a book bag and him and his crew slowly walk out. I followed him around as he gets to the Jordan Brand set up he opens the bag and it had the Foams and a bunch of galaxy elite socks in it (foams didn't have a box) idk if they gave him a pair out the box or they gave him a pair they had in the display case that they took down out front

Nike rep said they wanna give the residents of Orlando a chance to get the Foams so they are thinking a QS release during the week after all the out of towners are gone

All I know is if anything releases in Orlando I will be all over it. I did news interviews slept in the food court and in my car been in the top 20 of every line that formed outside of HOH! I'm in all the way in it now it's too far to give up I will not let all that time go to waste. I'm gonna wear mine until the sole falls off! And I will be glad to help anybody who has put up with Nike mess get a pair
Wow. Definitely putting in work. I hope you get a pair

Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by jordan r

I SPY...

05e5749d5eb307893f5b027203675b62-getty-139925615.jpg

That is a classic pic. An Occupy Wall street shirt and Galaxy foams. There goes the moment against the corrosive power of multinational corporations.....all time classic pic!!! And who is that dude, Fat Joe's little brother?
He's a big rep for Def Jam and a big sneaker head and he also was given a pair of the Zen Grey Yeezy II's from Kanye West too. (I'm a music head that's why I know)

Good times on Friday, no stress, no worries. That's the one good thing about releases in Canada (for now).

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
28j9wyt.jpg
[/color]

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Good times on Friday, no stress, no worries. That's the one good thing about releases in Canada (for now).

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
28j9wyt.jpg
[/color]

First pair I have seen in my size!! Glad you got yours fam.. Hope to get mine shortly. Good work brotha and nice pic!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

who is going to be wearing these tonight??? i know lin wore them the other day in the rising stars game but somebod has to bewearing them in the actual game right?

For the first time I looked at some of these auctions on Ebay going for $1200+ ..... filled with zero feedback bidders. You know that 75% or more of those cats are not going to pay for these shoes. Good luck Ebay sellers. I have a feeling there are some folks out there just running these auctions up cuz they pissed they didn't get their pairs. I wish some how we could get statistics on these auctions when all is said and done.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

who is going to be wearing these tonight??? i know lin wore them the other day in the rising stars game but somebod has to bewearing them in the actual game right?

I think Rondo is wearing them

Back
Top Bottom