Nike Air Foamposite One LeBron James PE

Didnt see it posted, from kixandthecity

nike-air-foamposite-one-lebron-james-pe-2.jpg

Nike has cooked up a special 1 of 1 LeBron James Nike Air Foamposite PE. With the Foamposite game at an all time high and with LeBron referencing Penny Hardaway as one of his personal heroes, it is only right that LeBron gets his own personal Foam. The LeBron James Nike Foamposite One PE features an all Black upper with Teal accents at the Swoosh, heel tab, and LeBron's logo on the heel.

As of now these are a 1 of 1 piece made only for LeBron

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^soon, quote me on that
Yeah I'm seeing a lot of "read in between the lines" quotes going on here. First off the statement the make at the end about the shoes being a 1 of 1 "as of now" Then the fact that I remember them suppose to be releasing a black pair of Foamposites in 2012, next so far since Lebron has received his new griffin log for his Nike Sportswear line all of that merchandise has released, from the black & red low top air force ones with the same red griffin logo on the back, the black & red Nike ACG boots with the red griffin logo on the tongue, and the black red Destroyer jacket he had wore last season with the griffin logo on it also all of these items came out! So I wouldn't be surprised if these foamposite ones came out too! And the final read between the lines is what you just said "soon quote me on that" something tells me you are right...
grin.gif

teal accents though 
ohwell.gif

if Nike is going to release something like this....please just stick to metallic silver, neutral grey, white, or something along those lines. no extra colors please

Rather have black with smoke colored soles

But anythings better than these fruity pebbles colors and abundance of green lately

I'm loving how the shoe is looking just the way it is 
pimp.gif
I'm really feeling the teal which really looks more like the retro blue color used in the Retro Blue Foamposite Pro's and if this shoe is released they will be in my collection! 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

teal accents though 
ohwell.gif

if Nike is going to release something like this....please just stick to metallic silver, neutral grey, white, or something along those lines. no extra colors please

Quote for absolute truth.

Originally Posted by henz0

TRASH, the black should be glossy

You didn't like the ones from 07'?

They were dull, and the foam pros from 01' were glossy.

WOW!!! You guys will find anything to complain about 
laugh.gif
it's not glossy enough, it doesn't twinkle, it doesn't make me feel warm inside
laugh.gif
what's next it's not black enough
roll.gif
I mean come on lol.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

No, not at all.  Joints looked very dry
The black on the army foams is how the black should be if they ever make a black foam w/ a clear bottom, IMO of course

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I mean come on lol.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 @ u laughing at yourself tho

I'd prefer glossy over matte any day but at this point....give me either one and i'll be happy.

Henzo, the armies are dark green but i get where ur going with it. that would be a better look.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

No, not at all.  Joints looked very dry
The black on the army foams is how the black should be if they ever make a black foam w/ a clear bottom, IMO of course

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I mean come on lol.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 @ u laughing at yourself tho

Laughing at myself??? I'm laughing at how people will find anything to complain about, so since I'm not one of the people complaining??? I can't really be laughing at myself can I??? But I can laugh at you, for not being able to comprehend me being sarcastic and for me having to translate a simple post for you 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom