Nike Air Foamposite One LeBron James PE

Beautiful 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I like the teal accents as well. I think adding silver accents would be boring

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

not to sound like a hater 

but there is no point at looking at these shoes or special makeup's like these foams  

90% of us will never have them 

They said as of now the shoe is a 1 of 1 meaning that the shoe could go into production. And it's really not that unlikely when you think about it because Nike has already released an Nike Air Force 1 and a pair of Nike ACG boots with the Lebron griffin logo, as well as the Nike Destroyer Jacket so it's very possible. There also has been a lot of talk about a bunch of Nike Foamposites releasing this year, and they've only showed 4 (Red, Yellow, Galaxy All stars and the USA's) so far which there's more to come!

i doubt it 
but i hope your rigth 

Tang wrote:
these will sit if released in all black
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

(Corrected) these will fly off shelves if released
Do you know people have been waiting for some all Black Foams to release for years and I don't know where your from but I don't never see any Foamposites sit where I stay at (DMV), and if you look on Ebay just about every pair of Foams is selling for more than double the price. So your comment really has me lost
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Tang

these will sit if released in all black

Apparently you Mr Tang live in Alaska.
Black Foams sit?

Wait.. Foams Sit?

Translucent Sole = Fly off Shelf

Solid Sole Means = Takes two weeks to sell out

Whatever you are having... I'll have some thanks.

garbage, what has this world come to when Nike thinks it can slap, Lebron James name on a foam it would sell instantly.

I'm sorry, but I can't get into this gimmick BS. Lebron has nothing to do with the foamposite line. If anything it's disrespectful from Nike's POV. This line belongs to a player already, and here you are using that player's popularity to further pimp out Lebron the brand. So dumb. He hasn't even won anything in his career to even warrant this type of disrespectful behavior. For goodness sakes he has his own line with more +$%$!!$ gimmicks (Swingman Lebrons, really??). This is getting way out of hand, what's next Flintstone Lebrons?
laugh.gif

I think a lot of you guys missed the 1 of 1 part. I mean, i could be completely wrong here.... But if these were to release, I'm guessing that they would NOT have no damn LBJ logo.
laugh.gif

Either way, joints are bananas.

I may be in the minority but when I cop foams the logo is the last thing on my mind, I'm focused on style, durability, and color.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I think a lot of you guys missed the 1 of 1 part. I mean, i could be completely wrong here.... But if these were to release, I'm guessing that they would NOT have no damn LBJ logo.
laugh.gif

Either way, joints are bananas.
Well when they originally posted pics of the shoe they said "as of now these Foamposites are a 1 of 1 for Lebron" And if you think about it this wouldn't be the first time that they placed the Lebron Motif logo on a non Lebron shoe.
lebron-james-nike-air-force-1-black-red-4.jpg

nice but how you know they are Lebron PE's? if they are could have done a better job on the lion on the back.

ya'll cry so much about shoes they look fine i'm sure nike does not care about what you all think.

Back
Top Bottom