Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Update on my Footaction shipping, looks like they're on their way. Now to see why they sent that cancellation email...

And the mismatched-color/same shoe thing seemingly became popular when Tracy McGrady did that in like the 2002 All-Star game... can't remember the year for sure, but it was back then, when he wore his T-Mac II's I think (red shoe and blue shoe). Don't know who else did it before that... (I'm sure someone did, but that's the big one that I remember).

However, I have never seen anyone do this while just wearing kicks around (granted, you don't see any J's/Foam's here, but still... seen some people do it with different shoes in games).

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

Just picked these beauties up tonight from the good man and sick customizer, Jason Negron out of North Jersey. He has done plenty of foamposite customizations, and he has continued with these. He calls them the "Ohio State" Foams, but I just call them INSANE!! Hope you guys enjoy these. If you need anything customized, I highly recommend that you get in touch with him. He can be reached through Packer's Shoes in Teaneck, NJ.

c8f16323f3fd11cb2ff2effa6731de4695e7f7cf.pjpg

68d366ee2022fe6ff736177cc5992fed15be22b8.pjpg
a6816723f0f818c82fea3aec03435c155d1757d9.pjpg

Just get the cough drops...basically the same shoe

ohwell.gif
eehhhh.. thanks but no thanks... not sure if i wanna mess with the integrity of the foams... i seen a couple of these customized on 125th harlem.. and they look fake as *+$.... until i see a jaw dropper colorway ill at least think about it, not to mention I'd have to get two pairs of foams, i'd have to keep my originals and have the second to customize

I honestly think the cough drops look better than those... Dope design, I'd definitely drop my jam if I saw Ohio st wearing em.. But not some random dude

Originally Posted by just another pair

wonder when NDC will restock? niketown nyc restocked on monday.
looks like pairs that weren't sellin anywhere else gets shipped straight to NYC

That sole swap makes them look cheap and fake, no thanks. The prices for these on CL are too funny. I miss them good old days when people bought sneakers to wear and not make lunch money

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Saw a guy rocking the pearls with the cough drop bottom, looked dope. Those pewters, not so much.
Yea. the Pearls and cough drop combo is nice. 
I would have to pass on those Ohio States though. 

a lot of stores locally still have pewters left.... dont know what sizes, but every store i went into had them..

to each his own i guess
ohwell.gif
 but i'll stick w/ the OG color scheme for the pweters
tired.gif
 love em' just the way they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Lol if my girl wore foams.. I'd be so confused.. no knock on your girls.. just saying mine in particular.. couldn't see her doing anything like that

The male equivalent would be a me wearing Uggs.

*snaps fingers in z formation and switches hips*

"HATED IT!"

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

Just picked these beauties up tonight from the good man and sick customizer, Jason Negron out of North Jersey. He has done plenty of foamposite customizations, and he has continued with these. He calls them the "Ohio State" Foams, but I just call them INSANE!! Hope you guys enjoy these. If you need anything customized, I highly recommend that you get in touch with him. He can be reached through Packer's Shoes in Teaneck, NJ.

c8f16323f3fd11cb2ff2effa6731de4695e7f7cf.pjpg

68d366ee2022fe6ff736177cc5992fed15be22b8.pjpg
a6816723f0f818c82fea3aec03435c155d1757d9.pjpg

Just get the cough drops...basically the same shoe
Why must every shoe be called a 'Name' Ohio States...
eyes.gif

i cant beleive the dude even co-signed it, he just wanted the work i guess, no go on the sole swapp, you messed up a perfect pair of foams

Back
Top Bottom