Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by bigj505

finally a pic... probably, definitely purchased
laugh.gif

you kno you coppin...cut it out

happy.gif

Yeah, they look silver. Need a better resolution picture though.

They're more metallic than the Pro's. I actually like them. Wasn't feeling the brass-like colour on the Counter Kicks mock-up.

EDIT: Old photoshop's from earlier in the thread.

00alt.jpg

pewter01.jpg

wow those look nice, they got that nice shine the silver pro's dont have, wale be on his bs.by the looks of things is a definite cop, detailed pics should hopefully be on the way..

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by bigj505

finally a pic... probably, definitely purchased
laugh.gif

you kno you coppin...cut it out

Lol.
Glad these look like they are going to come out with that smoked silver, rather than the already released silver pros.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Pic: Wale wearing them at a club in ATL
skippin' those champange pearl foamposite pros and sticking to these
pimp.gif

NIKE WE NEED MORE PENNY APPAREL

I hope they're darker than what they look like in that pic. Yo nike, whatsup with a navy blue foam one?

I dont see myself buying another pair of Foamposites anytime soon.

Unless they are the blue ones or

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I think I'll be getting these.

But I wanted these:
risxna.jpg
These

20090916_fingers_crossed.jpg

I hope they're darker than what they look like in that pic. Yo nike, whatsup with a navy blue foam one?

How many damn colors of the foamposite ones will Nike make? they shouldve just left it OG and maybe retroed the royal blue foams once and kept it at that... this is just dumb

Originally Posted by liljp361

How many damn colors of the foamposite ones will Nike make? they shouldve just left it OG and maybe retroed the royal blue foams once and kept it at that... this is just dumb

Yup and I bet nobody would complain or beg for more colors. I bet Nike regrets the money they made on all the foams recently too.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

liljp361 wrote:

Yup and I bet nobody would complain or beg for more colors. I bet Nike regrets the money they made on all the foams recently too.

lol...some people are never happy. If you don't like the newer colors, there's an easy solution, don't buy them.

Back
Top Bottom