Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

How much for a pair of used OG Foams go for. here are the pics

161hj69.jpg

i54xuc.jpg

21ltmkl.jpg

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

dont know how much but id just keep if i were you. OG in that condition >>> retro
Thanks man. I thinking about keeping them but a homie of mine want them. Plus im tring to clear out a lot of my OG's from 96-98.

naw kep them cause the OGs are the best I got mine in storage those are on my untouchable list lol if you get rid of them than you going to feel like you made a mistakend since they coming out again might as well just store them

naw kep them cause the OGs are the best I got mine in storage those are on my untouchable list lol if you get rid of them than you going to feel like you made a mistakend since they coming out again might as well just store them

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

double post yuku acting up for real
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And these will be a GR when released.  So you'll "get yours" in due time, I guess.  That's confirmed.
Good to know, thanks K.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And these will be a GR when released.  So you'll "get yours" in due time, I guess.  That's confirmed.
Good to know, thanks K.

I'm not going to jump on the PRO-WALE or ANT-WALE campaigns. Don't know the cat personally.

What I do know is.....Just about all of the kicks Wale flaunts early are samples of GR drops that everybody and their mommas can cop easily 4-5 months after he wore them. Examples....Silver 1/2 Cents, Copper Foams, Air Max 3s (Garnetts), Neon 24/7s, those ugly @#$% Air Jordan Viz 11s.....must I continue? These Pewter Foams are no exception....So I don't see the need for him to hold the shoes up to his ears as if they were a 1 of 1 created exclusively for him.
laugh.gif
Such antics just comes across as corny to some people. And if he wants to be corny so bad...at least wear samples of some joints that will never see the light of day. Example...Ty from Leaders's Lebron 7 Hardwood Classic Knicks & Magic colorways.

But I'd like to know if he wears ANY of them joints after the official release...or are those GRs too much of a GR for him then?

Pass on the wannabe "pearls" aka champagne foams for these bad boys right hurr. Oh boy, I can't wail until they drop!

Pass on the wannabe "pearls" aka champagne foams for these bad boys right hurr. Oh boy, I can't wail until they drop!

1st of all...
laugh.gif
i didn't mean to get everyone all riled up.

i ain't even a fan per se. all i'm saying is it's past redundant at this point. look like the man is just doin him if u ask me. cats is startin to look like haters, flat out.
smh.gif

as far as pewters, they lookin pretty good in my book so far. liking the silver half cent sole.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i ain't even a fan per se. all i'm saying is it's past redundant at this point. look like the man is just doin him if u ask me. cats is startin to look like haters, flat out.
smh.gif
pretty much.....it's the "cool thing" to hate on Wale
smh.gif

back to the shoes....

not sure if Im feeling that sole if it's anything like the silver 1/2s......

Back
Top Bottom