Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

I don't hate Wale. Not a fan of his music though. I could care less what he does with his sneakers or how he actually gets them.

But in those pictures, he is cheesing pretty hard. He does look kind of corny to me.

They look good just the way they are, dude is clearly feeling that he gets $*@$ way before everyone else...haha seems we confirm colorways when we see em on dudes feet, im not mad

Originally Posted by chuck202

I understand hazel completely....most artist that's rocking anything exclusive don't take pics showcasin da shoe onli....that's lame. His demeanor rubs a lot a people the wrong way..(ask about him here)..all he has 2 do is wear the kiks and the attention will come.....# 2 .I was born and raised here n dc..and nobody here ain't checkin 4 dude..So with that being said...I'm gonna focus on what we here 4 and say I'm feelin these joints..these and some metallic reds wud do it 4 me

thats what i dont understand...why does it rub you the wrong way? who cares. if you mad at that then you should be mad at all the rappers that wear oversized chains. all he is doing is stunting like every other rapper.its just a picture. i could care less that wale is in it and how hes "showcasing" his sneakers. i was just glad to finally see a real picture of the pewters. sneaker etilists are the worst. like anyone cares who "sneakerheads" respect and who they dont.

The shoes and Wale are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I don't hate Wale. Not a fan of his music though. I could care less what he does with his sneakers or how he actually gets them.

But in those pictures, he is cheesing pretty hard. He does look kind of corny to me.

honestly, i'd be cheesing a little too if i knew i was literally like the only dude on the streets with the latest foams. yeah, they are gr, but they don't drop for like 6 months. at the same time, i wouldn't be acting like the shoe is a telephone.
smh.gif
that's def. lame...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

honestly, i'd be cheesing a little too if i knew i was literally like the only dude on the streets with the latest foams. yeah, they are gr, but they don't drop for like 6 months. at the same time, i wouldn't be acting like the shoe is a telephone.
smh.gif
that's def. lame...
laugh.gif
I thought it was kinda funny myself...hahaha  you know there are people who eat that stuff up.  

^^lmao....still cheesin bout them Foams huh?

All good....I agree with Charm, I'd be happy too if I had kicks months in advance and prob for free at that.
smokin.gif

i was more interested in the pics than i was about what he did with the freakin shoes

Back
Top Bottom