Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

I don't care if it's silver or clear, as long as it isn't that awkward "blue-tinted" !@!#.

why all the hate on wale??
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I don't care if it's silver or clear, as long as it isn't that awkward "blue-tinted" !@!#.

+1

I'd prefer to have these with a translucent sole than a clear blue sole are a trashy solid colored sole like those 07 bred and cactus releases.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

eyes.gif
(a)
Would you take any of those pics/poses post 23 years of age fellow DMVer?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry.  I'll wait........................"

(b)
Dudes like DJ AM, Kent, etc. who are "respected" from us got theirs from the ground up, consisently.  Everyone knows  who this kat stole his whole style from fashion wise, and now wants to be seen as a DJ AM or shoe icon on this front.  People been "seent" through that.

(c)
Tigger gets packages sent to him weekly.  Free of charge from Nike/JB.  He gives more stuff away than he keeps, lol.  This dude wants you to *believe* or give the allusion that he does.  Like most of his lyrics, it "forced" on us.  lol.

Any questions?

^ its not that serious homie. they are just sneakers. haha
wow. that whole take pictures post 23 years of age rant...

i hope you arent over 23 because you are catching feelings because another man took some pictures.

just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by pay jape

^ its not that serious homie. they are just sneakers. haha
wow. that whole take pictures post 23 years of age rant...

i hope you arent over 23 because you are catching feelings because another man took some pictures.
you are obviously missing the point by just focusing on that one portion of the entire post...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

eyes.gif
(a)

(b)
Dudes like DJ AM, Kent, etc. who are "respected" from us got theirs from the ground up, consisently.  Everyone knows  who this kat stole his whole style from fashion wise, and now wants to be seen as a DJ AM or shoe icon on this front.  People been "seent" through that.

(c)
Tigger gets packages sent to him weekly.  Free of charge from Nike/JB.  He gives more stuff away than he keeps, lol.  This dude wants you to *believe* or give the allusion that he does.  Like most of his lyrics, it "forced" on us.  lol.

Any questions?

i got one...

why all the hate on wale?

everything you just said seems like a personal beef w/ the homey...

i like his music... i like the shoes...

happy.gif

A "non-beast" and friend of mine asked a question, I chimed in and answered with my insight.

Due to me answering a question, I'm catching feelings/have a beef/not that serious?

Y'all do y'all.

laugh.gif

#Bammas.

Personally, this colorway will look better on FPIs, but, I know the hypetrain ain't on those at this moment, so...

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

When will there be an HoH foam?

I personally don't like HOH exclusive releases. I prefer the way sneakers were released pre-hoh, where the only 2 things you needed to get kicks were $ and the good timing. Getting in the store before selling out and having your cash ready was sufficient. Its hard enough gathering $ for these kicks, qs and hoh releases just make it harder.

^ I used 2 agree with you, but it will no go back 2 that way.
Besides, every time something limited & desirable come launch I usually get some older heat.

eyes.gif
(a)

(b)

(c)

Any questions?

all you did was prove you have no life analyyzing his every move...hes just a sneakerhead like everyone on here you would wear shoesway  before the release if you had them to

I don't get the Wale hate either. Dudes act like he's Lupe with the skateboarding.

I just figure it's the usual DMV hate.

I constantly hear, well (insert name of anyone who ever tried to rap) from the area is better. You don't hear people from any other area say that in an effort to downplay someones career. Nobodies going to say, naw I don't like Nipsy, because Game is better...naw I don't like Joell Ortiz, because Nas is better...naw I don't like Elzhi, because Em is better. Then people wonder why nobody from DC has ever blown up? DC is the only major city without a voice in hip hop.

On to kicks, I can't say I respect many rich cats, or those who have fame with kicks. Because they can pay fightclub prices. What did their collections look like pre-everything? Fab gets Jordan's a couple of weeks before they're released, big deal. If you were really in to kicks you could have just paid Marquee prices.

Wale seems to have some knowledge and love of sneakers. So I'm not going to hate on dude.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sole still looks silvery tint to me.

Looks like the sole on the silver 1/2 cents

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I don't get the Wale hate either. Dudes act like he's Lupe with the skateboarding.

I just figure it's the usual DMV hate.

I constantly hear, well (insert name of anyone who ever tried to rap) from the area is better. You don't hear people from any other area say that in an effort to downplay someones career. Nobodies going to say, naw I don't like Nipsy, because Game is better...naw I don't like Joell Ortiz, because Nas is better...naw I don't like Elzhi, because Em is better. Then people wonder why nobody from DC has ever blown up? DC is the only major city without a voice in hip hop.
i take it from this, that you didn't venture much into the thread he had a while back in the music forum...but im pretty sure E.O.H. or Maserati Harm could fill you in....

Originally Posted by PrincegotSOLE

all you did was prove you have no life analyyzing his every move...hes just a sneakerhead like everyone on here you would wear shoesway  before the release if you had them to
#hypebeasts.

laugh.gif

Again, I have no life for answering a question... Two days ago... Because YOU disagree with the factual response.  Hard to answer a honestly asked question without "analyyzing," er?

Same can be said for all of us "proving we have no life" posting about sneakers from someone not into sneakers.  People can take stuff and angle it how they want, to make it positive or neg.  I just stay with the facts and let it be as it may...

And the other assumption -- I guess you're assuming I don't get samples too, and shoes before release.  Most here that do are about their side bread and keeping their contacts in tact confidentially, not e-props.

^I'd like to see that thread you're talking about Sloane.
Eyes (and my other DMV folks in here) have never come off TO ME as the type to just "hate" on someone...
There's gotta be more to it than that.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^I'd like to see that thread you're talking about Sloane.
Eyes (and my other DMV folks in here) have never come off TO ME as the type to just "hate" on someone...
There's gotta be more to it than that.

thats what i'm tryin to say in my post...it was a long while back when dudes was tryin to say that they hate on Wale for no reason and then other members of the DMV brethren started speaking on it as to why so many from that area have a problem with him...but from what was said in there its deeper than music, seems like dude always try to take it to some street $%!* yet it is said he is a soft cat...as my dude Maserati would say "He's terry cloth"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

*EPIC*
eek.gif

I don't have a problem at all with NIKE coming out with all types of foams
pimp.gif

Basically, they're cashing in on the foam hype. Why worry about some new shoe for $100 when they can drop a foam for 200 and KNOW that it will sell like Crazyyyyy. All business politics... cant hate em.

eyes.gif
(a)

(b)

(c)

Any questions?
Damn, bruh. lol As a Bmore head, I gotta say I fuks w/ Wale and his flow. The boy is a beast. As far as his sneaker hookups, I could care less because he getting his, and we NOT. Simple... People hate on what they cant have. Grow da FCK up. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Damn, bruh. lol As a Bmore head, I gotta say I fuks w/ Wale and his flow. The boy is a beast. As far as his sneaker hookups, I could care less because he getting his, and we NOT. Simple... People hate on what they cant have. Grow da FCK up. 
ohwell.gif
Again, all I did was answer a question.  This will be my last post stating that. 
laugh.gif

because he getting his, and we NOT.  People hate on what they cant have. Grow da FCK up. 
ohwell.gif

Directed at me or not, speak for [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yourself [/color]on that one.  
laugh.gif
  We all blessed in our unique ways, the way one values it is on them.

And these will be a GR when released.  So you'll "get yours" in due time, I guess.  That's confirmed.

I understand hazel completely....most artist that's rocking anything exclusive don't take pics showcasin da shoe onli....that's lame. His demeanor rubs a lot a people the wrong way..(ask about him here)..all he has 2 do is wear the kiks and the attention will come.....# 2 .I was born and raised here n dc..and nobody here ain't checkin 4 dude..So with that being said...I'm gonna focus on what we here 4 and say I'm feelin these joints..these and some metallic reds wud do it 4 me

Back
Top Bottom