Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Pre-order up on sneaker.st @ $220 shipped

Ordered my sz 13 Saturday night. I wasn't going to miss out on these like I did the royals. I can't wait for these bad boys!

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

ANYCONLINE.COM has sizes 9, 10.5, 11, 12, 13 up for 229.00 shipped

BNYCONLINE.COM has sizes 8,8.5, 9, 9.5, 10,10.5 11, 12 for 229.00 shipped

both raised their price
They did the same thing with the royal foams, except this time they didnt completely OD with price

They OD'd again. Up to $249 now, just like the Royals.

Weren't these produced in mass quantities like the pearl and black/red? I'm gonna sit back and wait on the price drop (if it ever comes...).

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wish there really was a street called Sneaker St. I would be there all the time...lol
there's one in Japan Hong Kong, i wish i could go there one day
smokin.gif

http://www.blog.peacemagazine.com/2008/02/
Sneaker Street aka Fa Yuen Street
wink.gif

I actually go there every other week, just to see whats new.  Unfortunately, most of the shops there sell the same stuff.  There are 3-4 major sneaker retail chains in HK and their stores covers most of Sneaker Street.  If you're looking for special/limited models, then the reseller stores are where it's at.  I'd say the ratio of retail chains to reseller stores there are 70-30.  But I digress.

I like the CW but price is a little too much for me, I would pay that for the royals. Other than that I can pick up a pair on discount.

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

Weren't these produced in mass quantities like the pearl and black/red? I'm gonna sit back and wait on the price drop (if it ever comes...).
I kind of want to wait too but I'm worried they might sell out.  I guess the worst thing that can happen is I get them off ebay.  Doesn't seem like there is a lot of hype with these. 

no foams produced in these quantities, in this economy will ever sell out immediately. these and royals, like all foams, will sit for, at LEAST, a month or 2. even when the cough drops 1st released in "limited" numbers they didn't sell out for a while. so everyone who wants a pair of these as well as royals will get them. only time i'd worry about an instant sell out on a foam is if they drop all blacks w/ icey sole.
nerd.gif

def agree they won't sell out instantly, and I could even imagine ndc and eastbay get a restock. but i dont see these going on sale, or if they do all the popular sizes will be gone or very limited.

well um, yea, im copping on release date regardless. if they go on sale, ill just buy more for the inventory im building

word dont want to risk it, i just feel like if you go on release date you get the freshest of the first batch released

even then you still have to inspect them for glue stains/flaws etc.,, for me its a piece of mind getting on rd

Originally Posted by ninjahood

people psychin' themselves out that these aren't gonna sell out? 
laugh.gif

soon as da royals kick that foamposite bandwagon back in action, da silvers will move accordingly.
Releasing the royals around the same time as these will most likely have the opposite effect, such that royals steal the hype from these, as opposed to royals creating hype for foamposites in general.

Who else is buying these instead of the royals, since these are more versatile in terms of outfits? Its hard to match an entirely blue shoe.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Who else is buying these instead of the royals, since these are more versatile in terms of outfits? Its hard to match an entirely blue shoe.

seriously? i dont even know what else to say to that

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Savraj1 wrote:

seriously? i dont even know what else to say to that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I wasnt too pressed to get these till i saw this pic. I didnt really like my silver Foam Pros and they reminded me of them. 

2hs9ov9.jpg

My thoughts exactly bro jus decided to check out this thread, first thing i see is this pic an now im picking these up....

Nike knows damn well what they're doing.

These are gonna sell. One cats get the Royals, they're gonna want these..especially since they're Ones and not Pros. A month apart as well. NYC is gonna be all over these.

Wifey copped me the Royals and I'ma def cop these joints before they drop.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I will, but only because I already have the Royals from '07. It's not that hard to match the Foams, though. Just wear a chill outfit and let the sneakers accentuate.

Cough Drops are down to $169.99 on eastbay if anyone is trying to get a pair still.

Back
Top Bottom