Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

should have received them friday but due to inclement weather got them today from anyconline, yes they came with og nike box
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

2v8lu6x.jpg

eek.gif

these will be the last pair of foams I get....after the Royals and Electric Green..then I'm done

Originally Posted by jordunk

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

anyc shipped already. does anyone know if sneaker.st shipped?

Read the description, it's a PRE-ORDER.

Sneaker St normally send them out early as they receive them. Anycon receiving them already means that Sneaker St might be receiving them soon. That's why he asked.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by jordunk

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

anyc shipped already. does anyone know if sneaker.st shipped?

Read the description, it's a PRE-ORDER.

Sneaker St normally send them out early as they receive them. Anycon receiving them already means that Sneaker St might be receiving them soon. That's why he asked.

Truth....

I just put in my order on sneaker.st this morning...

State taxes came through so why not....

Going to try to cop the royals saturday... 

Hopefully they don't sell out quick because I don't feel like getting up early in the morning...

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Who else is buying these instead of the royals, since these are more versatile in terms of outfits? Its hard to match an entirely blue shoe.
I will, but only because I already have the Royals from '07. It's not that hard to match the Foams, though. Just wear a chill outfit and let the sneakers accentuate.
I'm going with these for both of your reasons.  I got the Royals in '07 and they're still dynamite, so I'm good there.  Plus I like the idea of a Foamposite One that truly goes with anything.  I've got another reason too though...I've got a silver show car, so these will compliment my ride nicely!

Definatly snatching these up.... My 07 royals are still in great condition.. I been back and fourth though... I came to the conclusion that I would rather put my $200 to something new to me.... Foams last so long that I would probably end up selling the second pair before I get to wear em..I will definatly be good with these

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

should have received them friday but due to inclement weather got them today from anyconline, yes they came with og nike box
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

eek.gif

hey jromey23, did ur pair have any OD glue.  just curious cus my 2011 royals had some glue issues and was wondering how the pewters compared.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Definatly snatching these up.... My 07 royals are still in great condition.. I been back and fourth though... I came to the conclusion that I would rather put my $200 to something new to me.... Foams last so long that I would probably end up selling the second pair before I get to wear em..I will definatly be good with these

This is exactly what I've been going through. Trying to decide if I want another pair of blue foams when I have the 07s that I've probably worn for a total of 3 times. So I'd rather just get the pewters, but if the blue foams are indeed on swoosh, I might have to pull the trigger for 120.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

eek.gif

hey jromey23, did ur pair have any OD glue.  just curious cus my 2011 royals had some glue issues and was wondering how the pewters compared.

No, my pair did not have any od glue.  I received a pretty flawless pair.  Well worth the $$$ to receive them early
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Originally Posted by loskickking23

This is exactly what I've been going through. Trying to decide if I want another pair of blue foams when I have the 07s that I've probably worn for a total of 3 times. So I'd rather just get the pewters, but if the blue foams are indeed on swoosh, I might have to pull the trigger for 120.
pimp.gif

Yeah... At that for sure

I will get the foams cuz I put mine in storage and havent seen them in almost a year. But Anyone knows when the Pewter ones are going to be released?? And Ive been thinking if i should get the electric pros, im not too much of a fan for foamposite pros, but ehh...Its FOAMS! They last forever. But i need a better picture than the one on niketalk....Anyone got a link to it? Lemme know

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I'm still debating on these they're to close to Coppers IMO

just curious, are talking about appeal or quality?  honestly i like this color more than the coppers, i feel like i can wear more stuff with them, just my opinion

tryna get these before my bday at the end of the month....any good places besides ebay? i got a cool 260 shipped for them right now.

i really dont see how anyone can compare these to the coppers.. i remember we had a few pics that they may have looked different but these are really chrome looking, with a crazy icey sole...

was able to see them in person at a store in my hood, dude wanted 350, it was cool seeing them but at that price is just crazy...

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

got my royals, now the wait for pewters

Me to. Unless I can find some silver pros. I need some foams that have solid soles. Too much ice recently. Is eastbay getting these?

Back
Top Bottom