Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

waitinf for them cough to hit niketown for 120 then i will scoop again.

by the way that bred hat looks better with the 07's

Originally Posted by j o 19

RMKSTORE HAS THESE.. ANYONE KNOW IF THEY ARE LEGIT?

They're legit but they charge an extra $15 just to double box. That's on top of the $35+ they charge to ship to the US.
sick.gif

foams don't sell out as easy as before like royals in 07 and eggplants in 09... i guess nike made those releases more limited so they sold out quicker... limited or not i want these and im copping on release day... if it goes on sale then ill scoop up another pair...

foams easier avaiability coinsides with them moving production to China. China can simply produce them quicker while quality isnt as good as Taiwan.
Quality has been better tho to be honest and these look good to me.

*Production being moved to China is also the reason why pairs are available so easily and so early now from the sites that typically sell Jordans early.

Originally Posted by bigj505

foams easier avaiability coinsides with them moving production to China. China can simply produce them quicker while quality isnt as good as Taiwan.
Quality has been better tho to be honest and these look good to me.

*Production being moved to China is also the reason why pairs are available so easily and so early now from the sites that typically sell Jordans early.
applause.gif

Looks like I got a few ppl who were on the fence about coppin these changed their mind b/c of the pic I posted of me wearin them, lol. My job is done. The weather is *$! in DC, and I'm geekin 2 wear them again.

been wearing these in the snow, regardless. this early pair was just to beat anyway. i'll cop a release pair, but not on RD and not for retail.

Originally Posted by nimhet

why would go to RMKSTORE when you can just get them from Sneaker St for $220 shipped?

I BOUGHT MY PAIR FROM EBAY LIKE 4 WEEKS AGO, GOT EM LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO.. A FRIEND OF MINE ASKED ME AND I TOLD HIM PLACE WAS LEGIT BUT WANTED TO DOUBLE CHECK HERE.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wish there really was a street called Sneaker St. I would be there all the time...lol
there's one in Japan Hong Kong, i wish i could go there one day
smokin.gif

http://www.blog.peacemagazine.com/2008/02/
Sneaker Street aka Fa Yuen Street
wink.gif

I actually go there every other week, just to see whats new.  Unfortunately, most of the shops there sell the same stuff.  There are 3-4 major sneaker retail chains in HK and their stores covers most of Sneaker Street.  If you're looking for special/limited models, then the reseller stores are where it's at.  I'd say the ratio of retail chains to reseller stores there are 70-30.  But I digress.

I went to hong kong Aug 10' i was sure disappointed when I went to "Sneaker Street." Every other store was the same company.. Wish I did a little research before I went.
Back on topic.. I cant wait till these drop. 

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

people psychin' themselves out that these aren't gonna sell out? 
laugh.gif

soon as da royals kick that foamposite bandwagon back in action, da silvers will move accordingly.
Releasing the royals around the same time as these will most likely have the opposite effect, such that royals steal the hype from these, as opposed to royals creating hype for foamposites in general.
that didnt happen da last time...da hype from da royals made da all black ones from 2007 sell out in da middle of da summer.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

people psychin' themselves out that these aren't gonna sell out? 
laugh.gif

soon as da royals kick that foamposite bandwagon back in action, da silvers will move accordingly.
Releasing the royals around the same time as these will most likely have the opposite effect, such that royals steal the hype from these, as opposed to royals creating hype for foamposites in general.
that didnt happen da last time...da hype from da royals made da all black ones from 2007 sell out in da middle of da summer.
that's a lot of "da"...I count 6

lol... hype from da royals made the blacks sell out. how about da blacks were da 2nd foam one to drop and da hood just loves da foams.

Back
Top Bottom