Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

got my royals, now the wait for pewters

Me to. Unless I can find some silver pros. I need some foams that have solid soles. Too much ice recently. Is eastbay getting these?

im pretty sure the eastbay rep commented in this thread as of now they are getting them

Me to. Unless I can find some silver pros. I need some foams that have solid soles. Too much ice recently. Is eastbay getting these?

i sold my pros for the opposite reason and with the intent of getting the pewters,  aside from pearl foams, i never really been big on foam pros. i got a pair of the 2011 royals out the way, now it's time to wait for pewters.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i sold my pros for the opposite reason and with the intent of getting the pewters,  aside from pearl foams, i never really been big on foam pros. i got a pair of the 2011 royals out the way, now it's time to wait for pewters.
IMO the silvers are the best pros behind the ORIGINAL pearls (couldnt get down with the new color they put on the pearls), but my silver pros have been through a lot, these pewters will give them some rest

^ disagree with the pros (think that royal pros are the best) i've seen the pewters in person yesterday and they do not look a thing like the coppers but lack that extra shine/pop to that shoe that the coppers had.

is 230 a good deal for the new foamposite released yesterday ? i have not read the whole thread therefore i don't know about quality etc.

what do you think ?

i think ima pull the trigger on these royals
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

IMO the silvers are the best pros behind the ORIGINAL pearls (couldnt get down with the new color they put on the pearls), but my silver pros have been through a lot, these pewters will give them some rest

silver pro's are cool but the blue pro's and both pair of black pro's are better imo... the material use where the laces go is so official, does alot for the shoe... i never liked the leather on the silver pro's, i still love my pair but would much rather have the pairs i just mentioned

Originally Posted by purplehazen

silver pro's are cool but the blue pro's and both pair of black pro's are better imo... the material use where the laces go is so official, does alot for the shoe... i never liked the leather on the silver pro's, i still love my pair but would much rather have the pairs i just mentioned

C/S everything
pimp.gif

The pewters are really nice don't get me wrong. I've seen them in person a couple of times. I just want some foams that won't require sea-glow after time.

The pewters are really nice don't get me wrong. I've seen them in person a couple of times. I just want some foams that won't require sea-glow after time.
That's the only thing I dislike about the foams.  Wish Nike would come up with a solution for the yellowing but that's a pipe dream.  It'd be like them shooting themselves in the foot.  Just copped the Royals and the purchase was bitter sweet for this very reason.  Couldn't resist. 
ohwell.gif
  Just sea glowed my Coppers and Eggs last month.
mad.gif
I noticed that the sea glow instructions mentioned that you have to expose the soles to light periodically just to keep the effects of the sea glow working. 
sick.gif
  SMH...it'd be nice if there was some type of sealant that could be added to prevent yellowing or slow it significantly.  
smokin.gif

Im def getting these, but I have to see the electric greens in person. But i know pewters are a go, cuz they are ones not pros..

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I'm still debating on these they're to close to Coppers IMO

just curious, are talking about appeal or quality?  honestly i like this color more than the coppers, i feel like i can wear more stuff with them, just my opinion

From the pics I saw they looked the same but now I'm board
laugh.gif

I hope I can get these before I got to Miami on the 15th 

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Just want these and the all black/anthracite foam ones to add to my foam collection.

what you said,  the minute i can find a pair of the all black foams for $300 or less im copping those.

these pewters are nice though,  i was contemplating coppin em early if i could get em in the $230-240 range but F it, i might as well just wait it out, and try and get em on eastbay and use a free shipping coupon to get em for $199.99 shipped  or possibly use a friends footlocker discount  but one way or another those pewters will be mine soon enough

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I hope sneaker.st ships the pre-orders earlier than expected...
nerd.gif

u & me both, still thinking of pulling the trigger on those electric greens as well

Back
Top Bottom