Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Got em for retail 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

29ve22p.jpg

9ghgqw.jpg

nmgoie.jpg

Originally Posted by nimhet

can't the mods just put it in the title like for the Royals?

Yea, someone should (OP?)   The title and page 1 say "Spring 2011", not even telling people what month they come out. 

i went from being 100% for sure about getting these to more like 50%. i picked up a pair of black anthracite foams for a reasonable price tonight so there went my pewter money. the good thing is i got a few weeks to make that money back.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Any release date on these yet?

3/19
Good looking.  OP should put the release date in the title or on the first page. 

i got the date 
everybody happy
half these posts are people crying about

i'll a cop

the quality sucks

bah bah bah 

when on niketalk most times 

yes i start from the last page if its the same nonsense over and over in just about every single post on every single page 

all i need to know is the release date 

Originally Posted by af1feen

Why's everyone a **** on here??
They come out on 3/19 ...

I second that! Dudes be mad for no reason on here. Just waiting for someone to post something so that they can try to roast them. Like fam, take it easy, he just asked a question. It takes you less time to type 3/19, then to type "do you start reading a book from the last page, go to pg 1". If you don't feel like answering the guys question don't post anything, jerk. ::Katt williams.. ni66@ u mad at breakfast? at breakfast?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Any release date on these yet?

3/19
Good looking.  OP should put the release date in the title or on the first page. 

i got the date 
everybody happy
half these posts are people crying about

i'll a cop

the quality sucks

bah bah bah 

when on niketalk most times 

yes i start from the last page if its the same nonsense over and over in just about every single post on every single page 

all i need to know is the release date 
but isn't that what you are doing by asking about the release date which is already on every page?  the same nonsense over and over? 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I know im not the only one that remembers this  right
up next golds?

coppers 1st.. silver/pewters now..

and last but not least gold?

I remember this too fresh....

I would take some golds too...

Why not... if they are anything like these or the coppers...

^^I remember that picture. I still have it in my phone when i first saw it. But what about the Bronze? Ya ill get the Gold, should start from the bottom and work up..

up next golds?
I hope not, it's too much of a play off of the coppers.  Hopefully we finally get those red Foams that most of us have been waiting for since that first picture surfaced.  They've been doing Foams every February now so hopefully we gets those as the Foams that drop in Feb. 2012.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

up next golds?
I hope not, it's too much of a play off of the coppers.  Hopefully we finally get those red Foams that most of us have been waiting for since that first picture surfaced.  They've been doing Foams every February now so hopefully we gets those as the Foams that drop in Feb. 2012.

Nike is messing with us by not releasing those metallic red foams....
mad.gif

up next golds?

It'll probably be the flightposite gold color

I didn't even think of that color, I was just thinking a straight gold lol. But That flightposite gold on some foams would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

up next golds?

It'll probably be the flightposite gold color

I didn't even think of that color, I was just thinking a straight gold lol. But That flightposite gold on some foams would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it would be nice to have the whole collection

but since the copper foams came out so much brighter then what we see in the PS ^^^ its hard to imagine what a gold pair would look like..

dont really matter much id buy it anyway, cause i love the silhouette of the shoe just as much as the colors they come in

i think most of us remembers that Fresh. Gold would be so nice, but i would also like some regular colorways.

Back
Top Bottom