Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

i would like some other shades of blue maybe. can't imagine the gold one until i see it up close but it would be mind boggling

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

whats the release date on these

dont want to go through the whole post ?

It's on the page right before this one.

I don't really follow release threads like that, is it a specific thing about Foamposite threads that make that question get asked this often (no diss to 160jordansdeep)? Whenever I lurk in an official Foam thread, there's a million
pimp.gif
's and then a bunch of "When do these joints come out?" posts.
thanks man 

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Originally Posted by PISTONS

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man foams Are going to kill my wallet! Royal Blues, Electirc Blues, and now these bad boys... Man might have to double up after looking at those pics
indifferent.gif

Them Electric Blues are a must
Obviously that was a mistake on colors, you're looking to get quoted with laughs huh?
indifferent.gif
@stillmatic.. I was typing fast from my phone and messed the colors up i meant Electric Green.
@Pistons.. Member for 2 weeks and already flexing?
indifferent.gif
 big one for you kid. Obviously it was a mistake but whatever helps u sleep at night

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I know im not the only one that remembers this  right

up next golds?

coppers 1st.. silver/pewters now..

and last but not least gold?

Nope, I think it's obvious someone saw BP's PS. Not sure about the gold though.

Maybe the coppers were the 'golds' and the bronzes are next up... In order, 1st place (Coppers), 2nd place (Pewters), 3rd place.

I wonder if these will move like royal/copper or sit like eggplant(2l/pearl? I guess time will tell but its seems like there's sum hype for em....they are kinda sick but imma have to c in person

@%# why would they release gold's if they just released Coppers? That doesn't make ANY sense. The next ones would have to be the Bronze ones, but those are photoshopped pics anyway.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

+$# why would they release gold's if they just released Coppers? That doesn't make ANY sense. The next ones would have to be the Bronze ones, but those are photoshopped pics anyway.

Oh really, it's a photoshop?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

pass not feeling them... coppers were better

sick.gif

I will have to agree with coppers > these, IMO. Not saying these aren't dope, but i love the way the coppers "pop" .

Coppers are so much doper in person compared to Pewters. I even like them better than the Royals which are my favorite.
embarassed.gif

Coppers=my fav Foam colorway, i wish i had 2 more pairs. 

sick.gif

Pewters > Silver Pros...   Anyday... 
eyes.gif

I Jus Couldnt Get Down With The Silver Pros An I Still Cant Till This Day...

I'm passing on those Elec. Green just to get these Pewters..
Never thought NTers are so divided for the Pewters, really never..

Pewters and Silvers aren't the same if I'm not mistaken, Right? In terms of colorway..

Back
Top Bottom