Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Hooped in my Pewters outdoors again, they are slowly breaking in to perfection.

good one!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by KenJi714

About as dumb as trying to sell Entourage Lebrons for $235 shipped
indifferent.gif
I've already sold 2 pairs at 240 shipped a piece. But since you mention it i'll make sure your sn is on my low baller list

Oooooh lord no please don't put me on the great kenjis lowballed list!!!! What ever will I do? Are you 12?
Oh Irony. You're the one that just made it sound childish. 
I dropped my 2 cents about the low ballers up in here. Im done 

Originally Posted by comacoma33

I can't find the Pewters anywhere on Nike.com

Any help.

They have pewters in stock at Montclair mall schiek's and this other boutique store in the mall i don't know the name. checked it out today

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by KenJi714

About as dumb as trying to sell Entourage Lebrons for $235 shipped
indifferent.gif
I've already sold 2 pairs at 240 shipped a piece. But since you mention it i'll make sure your sn is on my low baller list

Atta boy!!! You definitely showed him who's boss!!

someone get this boy a cookie so what u sold for 240 that only 20 over retail

so i was fooling around at work today and i work at a nike store and did a nike find on these today and stores actually still have pairs or thats whats in the Nike Find system if you really want em id try to see if you could get a nike store to locate em and buy there

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

so i was fooling around at work today and i work at a nike store and did a nike find on these today and stores actually still have pairs or thats whats in the Nike Find system if you really want em id try to see if you could get a nike store to locate em and buy there

My local FTL still has a few, the biggest size is 9 though. They also have the Electric Green foam pro's
(217) 351-8042

can anyone tell me if foams fit true to size? i wear a 10 usually and i am thinking about buying my first pair of foams so i wanna know what size to get.

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

can anyone tell me if foams fit true to size? i wear a 10 usually and i am thinking about buying my first pair of foams so i wanna know what size to get.

Get true to size, you should be good.

I'm a 10 too and after trying 9.5, 10, and 10.5's...def go 10, they're as true to size as it gets

Found a pair of these on ebay for 215 shipped idk if I wanna pull the trigger because the true blue 3's are coming out in 4 days. Hard decision.

Pewter%2BFoams.2.jpg

or

air-jordan-3-true-blue-1-610x389.jpg

Originally Posted by jpi90

I'm a 10 too and after trying 9.5, 10, and 10.5's...def go 10, they're as true to size as it gets

That's crazy, cuz me and my boys all take a size bigger in these. I usually am a 10 but in foams I take an 11. I don't know what's up but a couple of my boys said the same thing. A full size bigger then usual. Anybody else have this issue?

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by jpi90

That's crazy, cuz me and my boys all take a size bigger in these. I usually am a 10 but in foams I take an 11. I don't know what's up but a couple of my boys said the same thing. A full size bigger then usual. Anybody else have this issue?

i say get your true size because the only reason you think they are smaller is because their tight as h e double hocky sticks
grin.gif

Was lucky to find a DS pair last week for $180 flat. Didnt even go looking it just fell on me kinda. but if i were u i would grab my true size bruh

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

eh still on the ledge on these..i do need coppers tho

Must be trying to get to 300 posts 
eyes.gif
pretty sure thats the same dude who admitted to trying to boost his posts up. i already reported him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Swoosh started 23

How hard is the foam on these? Copper like?

they pretty soft for foams. almost as soft as the '10 eggplants. <-- horrible 

Back
Top Bottom