Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ NICE ... I wonder what kind of release these are going to be.

Well, the fact that they decided to throw the "LE" behind the name ostensibly says something about production #'s compared to previous releases.

^not true, at all. It is merely just a decoration on the boxtag, but I do appreciate "ostensibly" as a vocabulary word. Thanks

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I think those all silvers would look sick with a clear bottom

I put ones with an icy sole 5 pages back.

00alt.jpg

[table][tr][td][/td][td]PreviouNext s [/td][td]» [/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Well, the fact that they decided to throw the "LE" behind the name ostensibly says something about production #'s compared to previous releases.

Yea, I see that LE.

But then again ...... them UPTEMPOS had that LE on them too.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

bbb-o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
............ yo this video is hilarious.  im sorry that this doesnt have anything to do with the shoes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 How did I miss that .gif? One of my favorite Youtube Videos
Spoiler [+]
BIG BOOTY [vixens] I LIKE BIG BOOTY [vixens]

hmmm...something basic, won't say I hate them, but I'm surely not hyped about these, need to these on the feet.

Can't wait for these joints. They need to remain that darker grey, rather than a lighter grey like the Silver Foams I already have.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

just got mine going to pick them up as we speak...pics up shortly

i think you got these mixed up wit the Foamposite foams...either way, when you scoop i will be there so i can peep in person

I really hope that what you said is correct^^^ and that they are moreso pewter than silver, that would be sick. Im tired of normal colorways, like silver 1/2 cents, I think the pewters will be more on a level of the pearls, a very respectable colorway haha!

Originally Posted by jman219

I really hope that what you said is correct^^^ and that they are moreso pewter than silver, that would be sick. Im tired of normal colorways, like silver 1/2 cents, I think the pewters will be more on a level of the pearls, a very respectable colorway haha!

Yes sir.

Back
Top Bottom