Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bigj505

wow so they do have an icy sole. interesting.
maybe wale had an early sample

i type wanted that silvery sole....im tired of cleaning clear soles
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I was liking the silver soles too.
ohwell.gif

YALL ARE BUGGIN... THERE IS NO WAY I WILL EVER ASK FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN A CLEAR SOLE ON A FOAMPOSITE SHOE

I feel the shiny kicks comment up there, its just too much... coppers really got rocked like once.

clear soles > colid on foam ones any day...these were copped regardless of clear or solid sole, but now it may be x2 if they sit like the last 3 foam releases 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

imo, these will bump eggplants back one spot  these will be the 2nd best (tied with all black) foam one colorway behind royals

If these had a matte finish instead of shiny, they would be amazing...as it is though, how can you wear these and the coppers, it's like having a pocket full of change on your feet. Might as well call these the nickels...

I remember a few people clowming Wale because most of the samples he wore eventually turned into GR's. Seems this time he actually has a sample that won't release.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I feel the shiny kicks comment up there, its just too much... coppers really got rocked like once.

chill....coppers were beautiful...imagine if they were dull 
sick.gif

Clear soles >*

But you can't please everybody, if they woulda put the smokey soles, people would have complained about that. Makes copping them easier for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I remember a few people clowming Wale because most of the samples he wore eventually turned into GR's. Seems this time he actually has a sample that won't release.

I for one ain't sheding no tears. With that boring +%$ sole....Wale can keep them.

CLEAR SOLES ON FOAMS...ERR' DAY, ALL DAY!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

77225d8e314f546c1d7149c9096e216a0764f68.pjpg

Has anyone here from US ever bought off the marqueesole web site ? they legit ? Do they double box and did you have to pay customs on your shipment ? Thx

Originally Posted by MrDozo

A black sole would have looked A LOT nicer. I'm tired of cleaning these icey soles.

I clean my pearls after every wear and that's starting to "wear" on me.

Smoked/dark/tinted soles > clear.

Just ask all my Jordan VI's and inquire about their aesthetic health. Looking like they stepped on thick flegmn

*sighs*

I'd truly have to see these in person... they look amazing off pictures... but I don't even think they do them justice...

Back
Top Bottom