Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Im not a real fan of this pewter color in pictures looks like an off copper...but idk maybe thats just me. I got my neon blue 2011 early and Im content right now lol. Didnt pay much extra either only 20 bucks. But yeah Ill have to see these in person to see if this is something I wanna spend money on.

Is it just me or do the soles on the pewter seem like they have the most prominent blue tint on the soles so far compared to any of these recent releases that boast it?

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Just got my pair in, they are very nice...

now im ready for the game on Xmas
wow...those soles look super blue
I dont think they will be that blue in person.  Thats prolly more due to ps or the cell phone cam. 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

I dont think they will be that blue in person.  Thats prolly more due to ps or the cell phone cam. 
Yea, I just got my pair today and they definitely dont look that blue in person but always seem to come out very blue in pics.

yo these joints is nice!!!! i saw em in person arnd my way but they wanted $400 smh ill jus wait for release date!

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

yo these joints is nice!!!! i saw em in person arnd my way but they wanted $400 smh ill jus wait for release date!

where did you see them in person? 

in person there not that blue...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom