Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

I hope these aren't campout midnight release shoes because that means the hypebeasts will be out in full and I'll have to work to get a pair.

Waiting til' release date to see if I want to buy these. I was suppose to be done after the royals....haha. If those red ones come out......wow

Originally Posted by nimhet

my local FTL said he's probably not getting these....looks like Eastbay for me
good luck with that..the wait might be long and once its over ur size might be sold out

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

so these are confirmed to be on eastbay? the free shipping and no tax is really helpful

The no tax and free shipping is on every order? Cuz my brother ordered his royals from eastbay and he was charged for both.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why did you capitalize every letter for every word my dude?
laugh.gif

Jus The Way Im Used To Typin... Lol. 

Ohhh my 
nerd.gif

Never bought a pair of foams before, can someone tell me on a scale of 1-10 how comfortable they are? (Sucker for comfy sock liner)
$240's a lot for me, but these pewters are just calling my name.... so beauutttifulllllll!
And I know this might be a dumb question, but do people ball in these? And if so, how do they perform? The grip looks really nice, but I'd understand if people don't cause for 240...
sick.gif

so these are confirmed to be on eastbay? the free shipping and no tax is really helpful

The no tax and free shipping is on every order? Cuz my brother ordered his royals from eastbay and he was charged for both.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

you need the free shipping code to get the free shipping...as for tax it depends on the state..there was another post that explained it, something about if you are in certain states you get charged tax but not for others.  NY and WI were two that you got charged tax

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by MrDozo

you need the free shipping code to get the free shipping...as for tax it depends on the state..there was another post that explained it, something about if you are in certain states you get charged tax but not for others.  NY and WI were two that you got charged tax

Yes, we often have free shipping codes.  Signing up for our Gold Club also provides free expedited shipping within the contiguous United States.  As for sales tax, we charge sales tax only on orders shipping to Wisconsin, New York or Colorado.

EastbayRep - Ryan

^ yea they def do.....there more darker in person then I thought they would be also......def nothing like the silver pro's....ill try and get some pics of both later when I get home from work

never bought foams before. i inda dont like foams but i love these!!
U thnk these will sell out? do i need to camp?

Back
Top Bottom