Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^QFT
I don't even eat Burger King and haven't for over a year, but I sure wouldn't mind camping out there 2 meet another rival
Funny how I am the only person that fully reps NikeTalk on/off this site
This only further validates that "I am NikeTalk"

And since this entire website knows my story from infant until now, wish me luck on my job interview in the morning. I live on my own and rent doesn't pay itself FTW

laugh.gif
....goodluck, maybe now u can get somewhere in life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by PISTONS

Originally Posted by Hugo

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

live about 4 metro stops from there, about a 15 min drive, n still dont feel lik camping out at pg..........
hit me up with a meetup if ur money straight

I was just telling hugo I don't live far from there either and we should do a meetup to head up there when these drop. NT DMV Mini Summt.lol

you guys are absolutely right i'm going to put in some work so i can get my pair i'm in DC so i will be there HOH MD early we should all meet up easy way to stay safe and help each other out

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

Aight snacks are a necessity too 
roll.gif
 so i'll be looking forward to apple dippers and M&M's all red ones just to get in the right mindset
laugh.gif
 Sounds like a plan to me..so what should I bring?

laugh.gif
 at David I'll stay up the night before and sort those out for ya!

Aight i'm so with it we gotta have snacks, drinks (soft drinks), and we all going to be gettin it in with our Red metallic foams anyone else tryna get down holla at me we all in there 

holy crap o my god. i cant stop looking at these, i hope they do drop on may 15th thats my bday. hell i would go home righting after copping n start drinking n do drugs lol

Am i the only one that think that these aren't that nice?
I mean, they do look alright, but it's not as good as roayl, pearl, or eggplants.

Is it just me?

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

live about 4 metro stops from there, about a 15 min drive, n still dont feel lik camping out at pg..........

I was just telling hugo I don't live far from there either and we should do a meetup to head up there when these drop. NT DMV Mini Summt.lol

you guys are absolutely right i'm going to put in some work so i can get my pair i'm in DC so i will be there HOH MD early we should all meet up easy way to stay safe and help each other out

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

roll.gif
 so i'll be looking forward to apple dippers and M&M's all red ones just to get in the right mindset
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Aight i'm so with it we gotta have snacks, drinks (soft drinks), and we all going to be gettin it in with our Red metallic foams anyone else tryna get down holla at me we all in there 
count me in.

I hope everyone knows that any pics they've seen in this thread are just photoshops. Actual pics haven't surfaced yet so I don't know how people are saying these look ok or
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cw0974

Am i the only one that think that these aren't that nice?
I mean, they do look alright, but it's not as good as roayl, pearl, or eggplants.

Is it just me?
For me these are fire. That's because I know the history behind them. Older NT Cats should know what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by GickswitKicks

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

count me in.

I hope yall are serious cuz I know I am..I mean I plan to be up there regardless of whether or not yall come, but it would be cool to chill with some of yall while simultaneously looking out for one another.

With that said was sizes do yall wear? sz. 9 or 9.5
nerd.gif

lol im not worried bout seeing any goons when i go cop these lmao majority of the dudes there i'll prolly know... DC aint that big but then again u gotta add B'more and them VA boys so idk but either way it'll be crazy but fun at the same time.

Yall really talking Ballin?

we all know who will come thru and who wont..

i already did a summit last year...

and most dudes on here know who will come thru or who wont..

where would we ball at?

"Funny how I am the only person that fully reps NikeTalk on/off this site"
^ROFLMAO!

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

count me in.

I hope yall are serious cuz I know I am..I mean I plan to be up there regardless of whether or not yall come, but it would be cool to chill with some of yall while simultaneously looking out for one another.

nerd.gif

im down i live about 45min to an hour away.... i will bring snacks if yall serious and Hugo since you got the connct let us know wazzzup ... Wrist bands? ..... And im a size 9.5 or 10
nerd.gif

May doesn't seem too far away in this beautiful NYC weather we are having... anybody down to campout/lineup near RD, in the area, I'm wit it.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

count me in.

nerd.gif

im down i live about 45min to an hour away.... i will bring snacks if yall serious and Hugo since you got the connct let us know wazzzup ... Wrist bands? ..... And im a size 9.5 or 10
nerd.gif
Aight cool I'm dead *** serious i live about 30 minutes away and we will probably be outside for bout 36 to maybe even 48 hours hopefully there will be tickets or wristbands and if anyone does have a hook up we need that info and I'm a size 12 
All in all I'm completely serious I hope you guys are lets work together and get these Metallic Red Foams HOHMD summit FTW Nike thought they won but they didn't we got it yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom