Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by PISTONS

Originally Posted by Hugo

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

live about 4 metro stops from there, about a 15 min drive, n still dont feel lik camping out at pg..........
hit me up with a meetup if ur money straight

I was just telling hugo I don't live far from there either and we should do a meetup to head up there when these drop. NT DMV Mini Summt.lol

you guys are absolutely right i'm going to put in some work so i can get my pair i'm in DC so i will be there HOH MD early we should all meet up easy way to stay safe and help each other out

I want in on this...
smokin.gif
 I'll bring the snacks!

Aight snacks are a necessity too 
roll.gif
 so i'll be looking forward to apple dippers and M&M's all red ones just to get in the right mindset
laugh.gif
 Sounds like a plan to me..so what should I bring?

laugh.gif
 at David I'll stay up the night before and sort those out for ya!

Aight i'm so with it we gotta have snacks, drinks (soft drinks), and we all going to be gettin it in with our Red metallic foams anyone else tryna get down holla at me we all in there 
count me in.

I hope yall are serious cuz I know I am..I mean I plan to be up there regardless of whether or not yall come, but it would be cool to chill with some of yall while simultaneously looking out for one another.

With that said was sizes do yall wear? sz. 9 or 9.5
nerd.gif

im down i live about 45min to an hour away.... i will bring snacks if yall serious and Hugo since you got the connct let us know wazzzup ... Wrist bands? ..... And im a size 9.5 or 10
nerd.gif

Def down! I'm bout 30 mins away in Bmore. Keep me D fellas... yall got the snacks, might bring sum brews for the nite's wait.... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Yoooooooooooo, ya boy right hurr outta Bmore shorr! Any ppl that can put my D w/ a hookup for the DMV/PG HoH, or can help a bruh out, I got sum stacks for your assistance, you and ur hookup. GET @ ME PLLLZZZZZZ!!! ~100

DMV issss he FOAM CAPITAL! Raise dem Foams to da skyyyyy......

smh.gif
 so many wrong things with this....

the mods are gonna come quicker than you know it

"so many wrong things with this"
sick.gif

man I think im gonna sit this one out. To much heat and not enough money. Maybe if i can get some more money coming in.

Originally Posted by Timetravelinn

man I think im gonna sit this one out. To much heat and not enough money. Maybe if i can get some more money coming in.
im definiately sittin this one out.....WAAAAY dope nikes are droppnig this year and frankly im penny foamposite'ed out....

barkleys

pippen uptempos

carnivores

air go LWP

etc. comin from JB...yeah i bought myself enuff penny foams.

^Cosign, the resell on the foams will be rediculous. I'd rather get the foams then worry about other Nikes/Jordans when the time comes. Most of the shoes you will be able to grab after they release.

Ok, I finally caught up but I'm down for the HoH MD summit. I never camped out before or bought doubles but this may be my golden opportunity. Just gotta get my money right and take off from work..

Dellibedaboss wrote:
Yoooooooooooo, ya boy right hurr outta Bmore shorr! Any ppl that can put my D w/ a hookup for the DMV/PG HoH, or can help a bruh out, I got sum stacks for your assistance, you and ur hookup. GET @ ME PLLLZZZZZZ!!! ~100

DMV issss he FOAM CAPITAL! Raise dem Foams to da skyyyyy......
e0kfns.jpg

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I called hoh and asked dude if they know how many pairs are gonna be available dude said "we don't know about how many pairs of the METALLIC CRANBERRIES only thing we know is that they dropping in may"
sick.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im definiately sittin this one out.....WAAAAY dope nikes are droppnig this year and frankly im penny foamposite'ed out....

barkleys

pippen uptempos

carnivores

air go LWP

you making it seem like they are all coming out around the same time...carnivores will be out in th hood within the next couple weeks or so and the rest you mentioned is for much later in the year....its not that deep...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

barkleys

pippen uptempos

carnivores

air go LWP

you making it seem like they are all coming out around the same time...carnivores will be out in th hood within the next couple weeks or so and the rest you mentioned is for much later in the year....its not that deep...

i also own da black and red penny foamposites.....copping these OTHER than reselling/tradebait seems pointless to me...

since when has a red penny hardaway sneaker demanded so much attenttion? even da tomato red red foamposite Pros were wack to me...

i'll wait for pics to surface but im already leaning on passing.

Definitely down for a HoH MD campout. If anybody is down pm me. I work out hunt valley after I get off work that Friday and scoop my homeboy I'm heading straight out there

barkleys

pippen uptempos

carnivores

air go LWP

i also own da black and red penny foamposites.....copping these OTHER than reselling/tradebait seems pointless to me...

since when has a red penny hardaway sneaker demanded so much attenttion? even da tomato red red foamposite Pros were wack to me...

i'll wait for pics to surface but im already leaning on passing.

honestly i don't care who likes them or the demand they generate, if they are clean and done correctly, they will be had...and if you are speaking on the blk/red one's as being the pair you own, then thats a totally different cw...if you just don't like a predominantly red foam...fine then just say that because if you are saying its pointless because you already own the blk/red pair, then than just doesn't make any sense bheing as it is they will not look similar in anyway...but if its that Su Woo red, you kno that there is a good chance you will change your mind

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Definitely down for a HoH MD campout. If anybody is down pm me. I work out hunt valley after I get off work that Friday and scoop my homeboy I'm heading straight out there
There is a thread that DavidMC started in the Regional/DMV forum here is the link.... http://niketalk.com/topic/240489

it would make sense for the "cranberry" foams to be the same color as the half cents considering the same is true for the blacks, royals and eggs.

it would make sense for the "cranberry" foams to be the same color as the half cents considering the same is true for the blacks, royals and eggs.

Hmmmm more and more i'm seeing this all come to fruition and i just cant wait i'm going crazy with excitement

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I called hoh and asked dude if they know how many pairs are gonna be available dude said "we don't know about how many pairs of the METALLIC CRANBERRIES only thing we know is that they dropping in may"
sick.gif

nerd.gif

I CALLED IT!!!!!!

barkleys

pippen uptempos

carnivores

air go LWP

i also own da black and red penny foamposites.....

yet u want a black/blue colorway when u already have the blue and black
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom