Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I hope yall are serious cuz I know I am..I mean I plan to be up there regardless of whether or not yall come, but it would be cool to chill with some of yall while simultaneously looking out for one another.

With that said was sizes do yall wear? sz. 9 or 9.5
nerd.gif

im down i live about 45min to an hour away.... i will bring snacks if yall serious and Hugo since you got the connct let us know wazzzup ... Wrist bands? ..... And im a size 9.5 or 10
nerd.gif
Aight cool I'm dead *** serious i live about 30 minutes away and we will probably be outside for bout 36 to maybe even 48 hours hopefully there will be tickets or wristbands and if anyone does have a hook up we need that info and I'm a size 12 
All in all I'm completely serious I hope you guys are lets work together and get these Metallic Red Foams HOHMD summit FTW Nike thought they won but they didn't we got it yall

I mean if you're thinking about camping that long I think the smartest thing would be to take turns or something. Like we could all meet up there ask questions such as what system are they going to use..i.e. tickets, wristbands, etc. and when they are going to release them. Then once we know a couple stay for the first shift and then we rotate until the time draws closer and everyone meets up. I mean if we end up being deep and nobody fakes who is going to tell us no we can't reserve spots?

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I hope yall are serious cuz I know I am..I mean I plan to be up there regardless of whether or not yall come, but it would be cool to chill with some of yall while simultaneously looking out for one another.

With that said was sizes do yall wear? sz. 9 or 9.5
nerd.gif

im down i live about 45min to an hour away.... i will bring snacks if yall serious and Hugo since you got the connct let us know wazzzup ... Wrist bands? ..... And im a size 9.5 or 10
nerd.gif
Aight cool I'm dead *** serious i live about 30 minutes away and we will probably be outside for bout 36 to maybe even 48 hours hopefully there will be tickets or wristbands and if anyone does have a hook up we need that info and I'm a size 12 
All in all I'm completely serious I hope you guys are lets work together and get these Metallic Red Foams HOHMD summit FTW Nike thought they won but they didn't we got it yall

I mean if you're thinking about camping that long I think the smartest thing would be to take turns or something. Like we could all meet up there ask questions such as what system are they going to use..i.e. tickets, wristbands, etc. and when they are going to release them. Then once we know a couple stay for the first shift and then we rotate until the time draws closer and everyone meets up. I mean if we end up being deep and nobody fakes who is going to tell us no we can't reserve spots?

Hmm that is slightly genius you might be on to something we will have to Talk it out with everyone else who is supposed to be a part of it all and see whats up

I called hoh and asked dude if they know how many pairs are gonna be available dude said "we don't know about how many pairs of the METALLIC CRANBERRIES only thing we know is that they dropping in may"
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

2 Prince Charming, HoH chi got 30 pairs of pearls, that is about 2 1/2 size runs
laugh.gif
my son

well that only makes sense considering they don't rock foams out in the chi like that. so why would they flood the chi with 1000 pairs like they will here or nyc??

metallic cranberries
laugh.gif

seein "cranberry" 1/2 cents are dropping, I wont be surprised if HoH gets "cranberry" foams first and then they release later on at select accounts(like army foams)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

metallic cranberries
laugh.gif

seein "cranberry" 1/2 cents are dropping, I wont be surprised if HoH gets "cranberry" foams first and then they release later on at select accounts(like army foams)

take a cranberry and paint some clear nail polish on it and you got your colorway
sick.gif
smh.gif
i hope they don't F these joints up

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I called hoh and asked dude if they know how many pairs are gonna be available dude said "we don't know about how many pairs of the METALLIC CRANBERRIES only thing we know is that they dropping in may"
sick.gif

e7m5jt.gif

Figured nike would do something like that, almost to good to be true. Hopefully they dont !@*% up and they actually use red and not "cranberry"

^Wuts good Joe.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

holy crap o my god. i cant stop looking at these, i hope they do drop on may 15th thats my bday. hell i would go home righting after copping n start drinking n do drugs lol

roll.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This thread will be epic.

QFT

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I hope everyone knows that any pics they've seen in this thread are just photoshops. Actual pics haven't surfaced yet so I don't know how people are saying these look ok or
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yoooooooooooo, ya boy right hurr outta Bmore shorr! Any ppl that can put my D w/ a hookup for the DMV/PG HoH, or can help a bruh out, I got sum stacks for your assistance, you and ur hookup. GET @ ME PLLLZZZZZZ!!! ~100

DMV issss he FOAM CAPITAL! Raise dem Foams to da skyyyyy......

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I called hoh dude said "we don't know about how many pairs of the METALLIC CRANBERRIES

tired.gif
...we shall see

Even people i know at NTSF know about the Red/Cranberry Foams. And this was during the Eggplant release

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I called hoh dude said "we don't know about how many pairs of the METALLIC CRANBERRIES

tired.gif
...we shall see

Even people i know at NTSF know about the Red/Cranberry Foams. And this was during the Eggplant release

im referring to how they will turn out, not the validity of the info

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Yoooooooooooo, ya boy right hurr outta Bmore shorr! Any ppl that can put my D w/ a hookup for the DMV/PG HoH, or can help a bruh out, I got sum stacks for your assistance, you and ur hookup. GET @ ME PLLLZZZZZZ!!! ~100

smh.gif
 so many wrong things with this....

the mods are gonna come quicker than you know it

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

smh.gif
 so many wrong things with this....

the mods are gonna come quicker than you know it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I read that...but really didn't know what to think about it....

Originally Posted by filly413

I have none of those popular HoH around my way but i guess Boston is good enuff, but my question is if all of y'all D.C/L.A/ wherever else cats goin to the release please be on ya camera phone recordin all the Mayhem then start a thread so we all can enjoy, there's no reason for the madness to not be documented.

concur. 
roll.gif

Foamposite's now that a red colorway was going to drop and yes it is a red metallic colorway which basically means (Hopefully) we will see the return of the "shine" and "gloss" we missed out on with the 2010 version of the eggplants.

My '10s have metallic flakes. They just aren't glossy.

honestly, i cant foresee helping out anyone at all because of the hype that foams have now.
and i definitely wont help anyone thats in bmore since they can take their lazy buns down there and get in line with the rest of us.
may is months away so there is no excuse for not scheduling this day on anyones calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom