Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

honestly i don't care who likes them or the demand they generate, if they are clean and done correctly, they will be had...and if you are speaking on the blk/red one's as being the pair you own, then thats a totally different cw...if you just don't like a predominantly red foam...fine then just say that because if you are saying its pointless because you already own the blk/red pair, then than just doesn't make any sense bheing as it is they will not look similar in anyway...but if its that Su Woo red, you kno that there is a good chance you will change your mind

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

honestly i don't care who likes them or the demand they generate, if they are clean and done correctly, they will be had...and if you are speaking on the blk/red one's as being the pair you own, then thats a totally different cw...if you just don't like a predominantly red foam...fine then just say that because if you are saying its pointless because you already own the blk/red pair, then than just doesn't make any sense bheing as it is they will not look similar in anyway...but if its that Su Woo red, you kno that there is a good chance you will change your mind

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, seems like some of you guys really wanna relive NYC 97-99 now... 
roll.gif
 B's up C's down and all that dumb %$!*...

laugh.gif

_'s is brazy
laugh.gif

Can anyone do me a huge favor when these release?? My birthday is May 13th and I'm no where near a HOH..anyone willing to cop for me?? If not ill just wait for them to surface on EBay

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by blakmn89

cant believe nike approved dis cuz dere nasty like coppers
There isn't even an official pic yet..
nerd.gif

And since when did we come to a consensus the coppers are nasty?  And seriously, wait to see an official pic before laying down judgment.  I'm not holding my breath for these to be spectacular, but I'll at least wait to see the real deal before I give a nay or yay.

If nike labels these "Blood Red/Black/White" on the color code and the royals "C-walk Blue/Black/White" I'm done collecting.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Timetravelinn

man I think im gonna sit this one out. To much heat and not enough money. Maybe if i can get some more money coming in.
im definiately sittin this one out.....WAAAAY dope nikes are droppnig this year and frankly im penny foamposite'ed out....

barkleys

pippen uptempos

carnivores

air go LWP

etc. comin from JB...yeah i bought myself enuff penny foams.

you making it seem like they are all coming out around the same time...carnivores will be out in th hood within the next couple weeks or so and the rest you mentioned is for much later in the year....its not that deep...

i also own da black and red penny foamposites.....

yet u want a black/blue colorway when u already have the blue and black
grin.gif
orlando colorways >>>>*

I dont think it would be wise to campout at PG plaza just come early before the store open say 6 or 7ish.

Originally Posted by gimekix

these will be GR in 6 months just like all the other HoH exclusives...hopefully

Yeah newbie, Royal Blue Penny Foamposite (Penny insole) GR? No.    Army Foamposite one GR? No. Pearl Foamposite Pro GR? No.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lemme stop 'fore N_'s think I really am wit it tho...it's funny tho dudes think its so 97-99 but there's a lot of dudes especially in BK still running wit it...
ohwell.gif
...oh well back to the kicks...I will be on 25th wit the rest of yall...pint in hand
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gimekix

these will be GR in 6 months just like all the other HoH exclusives...hopefully

I hope you in NY so you can bring that S_ you puffin

roll.gif
werd dude must have some of that nice
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
If the hue of these Foams are cranberry, I'll pass. Any red Foam that releases should be varsity or sport red in my opinion. See Brandon Roy's red PE Air Max Rise for example.

^^^^Welcome 2 NikeTalk 2010, Truly

^^^perfect example why ill always continue 2 mini-mod the hype, sarcastically speaking or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom