Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif
If the hue of these Foams are cranberry, I'll pass. Any red Foam that releases should be varsity or sport red in my opinion.

040251_1_p.jpg

ohwell.gif

^Damn Ninja you really don't like those. Which shoe is worse those or the Varsity Red VI
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That'll work.

That colorway was on the shelves for a couple months after they dropped in '02? Amazing...

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif
That'll work.

That colorway was on the shelves for a couple months after they dropped in '02? Amazing...
not as long as da caro foamposite pros....cuz those suck, but these were 89 @ dr jays, and they were in all da mom & pop sneaker stores for 140 forever....

Which shoe is worse those or the Varsity Red VI
laugh.gif

da VI's are way worse...they straight up violated da infrared VI's.....
smh.gif
they better drop that pack in june.

laugh.gif
Yeah, those carolina Foams were horrid! The hype on NT was pretty strong, Massive let down when they dropped. I kinda wished I copped them for dirt cheap, put them on ice, and resell them now.

Looks like I'll be heading down to SoCal for these.

The Bay needs a HOH like yesterday...

Yo I dont think theres an HOH anywhere up north. Especially in Boston. So this is gonna suck. I might just have to go to NY and spend a night on 25th or 2 nights and try to catch these.... Anyone knows a spot in Boston that sell HOH kicks, PM me with details..

I def rep NT on and off the site. (im just too lazy to cop a NT tee)

as for the kicks there is no HOH in NC so it's lookin sad

The good thing about this release is that there are no pics and hype is only being fueled by the foamposite name and the HOH limited availability.

Hopefully when pics finally leak, dudes can think for themselves and decide if they really want to purchase and not because of the aforementioned factors.

Time will tell.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

I might just have to go to NY and spend a night on 25th or 2 nights and try to catch these.....

damn you wildi my dude...its not that deep to be out there a couple of days...might as well just pay the premium...remember time is more valuable than money...

Fresh I kno you gonna be out there

Originally Posted by Griff

Hopefully ours will be up and running by then, but i dont think so. But there is some good people in here that can help people out

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

honestly i don't care who likes them or the demand they generate, if they are clean and done correctly, they will be had...and if you are speaking on the blk/red one's as being the pair you own, then thats a totally different cw...if you just don't like a predominantly red foam...fine then just say that because if you are saying its pointless because you already own the blk/red pair, then than just doesn't make any sense bheing as it is they will not look similar in anyway...but if its that Su Woo red, you kno that there is a good chance you will change your mind

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lemme stop 'fore N_'s think I really am wit it tho...it's funny tho dudes think its so 97-99 but there's a lot of dudes especially in BK still running wit it...
ohwell.gif
...oh well back to the kicks...I will be on 25th wit the rest of yall...pint in hand
pimp.gif

I might just have to go to NY and spend a night on 25th or 2 nights and try to catch these.....

damn you wildi my dude...its not that deep to be out there a couple of days...might as well just pay the premium...remember time is more valuable than money...

Exactly. I don't think people will be over charging that much for these. There is some stand up and respectable guys on here.
pimp.gif

Riqo7 knows exactly what im talking about, and one does not need the "NT" shirt 2 rep.
Everytime I meet a NikeTalker, I only find out their are a member after I meet them, thru a PM

Originally Posted by got shoes

Exactly. I don't think people will be over charging that much for these. There is some stand up and respectable guys on here.
pimp.gif
u give niketalk too much credit.
hoh pearls had people asking for 350+
hype is greater now so price is definitely gonna hit at least that much.

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif
u give niketalk too much credit.
hoh pearls had people asking for 350+
hype is greater now so price is definitely gonna hit at least that much.
True, since these are a HoH people might be looking for blood for these. But these are a new colorway and they don't have the hype of the Pearls, yet
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Griff

Hopefully ours will be up and running by then, but i dont think so. But there is some good people in here that can help people out
I doubt it'll be up as well. And as far as those "good people" you speak of, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I want these so I'll make it happen. Reseller prices are gonna be crazy too.

^^^ Griff ... I have to agree with you on that....  Im sure some dudes will help out but then again Im sure they are going to want to make that cake off them.

You going to fly or drive ?

WISH the DAMN HOH BAY was open already.

So No pics yet?

Has this been even confirmed other than people talking and not having the pics to the real shoe?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Griff ... I have to agree with you on that....  Im sure some dudes will help out but then again Im sure they are going to want to make that cake off them.

You going to fly or drive ?

WISH the DAMN HOH BAY was open already.
I'm not sure yet. I get discounts on airline tickets so flying is always my first option. My boy who's rolling with me doesn't so I'm gonna let him decide whether we fly or drive.

I agree with J. Dudes ain't really playing fair anymore, don't get me wrong there will be the "usual suspects" that help out but everyone on NT ain't giving you a good rate cuz we on NT. Hype will be crazy for these, HOH exclusive plus the new foam heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom