Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by tgavin107

cant wait for these

on a side note ... no more mr. niketalk .... thank god
word he probably in the hood wit his blood homies

HOL'UP....

HOLD THE #!%% UP!!!

THAT'S MR.NIKETALK?!

THAT FRAIL, SICKLY, SISSY LOOKIN #@% LIL !!%#! IS WILL???

34zhk05.gif

6xrwnq.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

The way homie talks on the forum you would think he would be built like an adult. This dude looks like Drake on a diet.
laugh.gif
 Herb status

2a7vqdd.jpg

I was in a Real bad mood before I read this  LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks CharmCityKid you made my DAY!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Mr. Niketalk  looks like a 13 year old.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

save ur money if you got da solid soles....

i MIGHT be intrigued with da pearls this time around since they're LESS champagne this time around, but still

off white enough too differentiate from my 2002 pair.

agree.

has anybody seen what nikesportswear posted on twitter. it said nike is going to give us a foamposite the world has never felt before. it also said that its not the royal, pearls, or cough drops. we should find out what its going to be this week. it also said something like people who are guessing hybrids and colors are all good guesses. i saw it on theshoegame.com. i dont even use twitter but i cant wait to see what they are talking about.

Originally Posted by riddla713

has anybody seen what nikesportswear posted on twitter. it said nike is going to give us a foamposite the world has never felt before. it also said that its not the royal, pearls, or cough drops. we should find out what its going to be this week. it also said something like people who are guessing hybrids and colors are all good guesses. i saw it on theshoegame.com. i dont even use twitter but i cant wait to see what they are talking about.

there is a thread on this already.

my bad i didnt see that thread. i was thinking they might be talking about these metallic red foams.

I hope these go on sale or something or sit so we can get them on discount from like Footlocker F&F or something.

June 19th is the release date for these right? Same day as the infrared pack. If so that day will either be
smokin.gif
or
devil.gif

I'm way behind, but I'm guessing this post is supposed to be about the black/red with the translucent sole, aka "coughdrops," and whoever made it is too lazy to change the title?  Am I right to assume that the "metallic reds" don't exist?

Originally Posted by Beats05

I'm way behind, but I'm guessing this post is supposed to be about the black/red with the translucent sole, aka "coughdrops," and whoever made it is too lazy to change the title?  Am I right to assume that the "metallic reds" don't exist?

yes this thread is about the coughdrops,  OP has been banned thats why the title of the thread has not been changed, and that pic in OP's post is a PHOTOSHOP by BP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom