Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM NOT EVEN WORRIED BOUT THESE....JUST CAME IN TOO SEE THE HYPE...AND YEP ITS STILL THERE...
roll.gif

I'LL BE GETTING THE INFARED'S SAT MORNING INSTEAD...

^
laugh.gif
dont worry, HOHNY has 700 pairs, they should last
laugh.gif

need that infrared pack 
mad.gif
mad.gif

btw- foams are back up on NDC and showing "out of stock"

Nice to see lots of post saying the same thing over n over again. I just hope the community learned something about rumors being confirmed because of the cranberry let down. On second thought, when was the last time NikeTalk learned from their incorrect assumption?

hold up....we're trying to rid this site, that is visited by many people that are not of legal age, of a known pedophile
sick.gif
smh.gif

i don't know what you're talking about...but we're trying to protect the community 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
these days, it's a dangerous world for the youth
smh.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Mods, shouldn't that be grounds to finally ban Mr. Niketalk? Get this guy off please.
I don't think the guys are attacking you. You were caught attempting to lure minors online and they are only pointing out the obvious. Your useless one line comments have no significant information for the thread, thanks for calling me intelligent because I know I am. 

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Mods, shouldn't that be grounds to finally ban Mr. Niketalk? Get this guy off please.

laugh.gif
  i rather him stay on here.  he's been getting doo dooed on by alot of people on here ever since that locals thread but there's no real need to ban him.

A little birdie told me that these will be rereleased again in Dec as a GR to Footactions and more than likely Footlockers

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

hold up....we're trying to rid this site, that is visited by many people that are not of legal age, of a known pedophile
sick.gif
smh.gif

i don't know what you're talking about...but we're trying to protect the community 
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
these days, it's a dangerous world for the youth
smh.gif

HAHAHAHHA for people that don't know click the spolier

What time is HOH Harlem opening in the morning?

Anyone know what the line there is looking like right now, or about how many pairs they will be getting (I don't understand if that 700 that was mentioned above is for the foams or the Infrared Pack).

Thanks

^^^ I was wondering the same thing. I called two days ago and they said 7AM so I'll be out there around 6ish, hoping to 3/3 for this year

As I stated, HOHNY will have 700 pairs of foams..i put "700(again)" referring back to the Pearl release last year when they had 700 pairs. They will open at 7am.Also, ntny will have these also but tickets were given out during the week. there should be more than enough to go around.

were these restocked on ndc at midnight?

These were not on ndc last night. While everyone was looking for the pack, I was
more interested in these because there isn't an HOH in Florida.

Okay, so, just to be sure, this post is now solely for the cough drops, right? Just checked NDC and they are still sold out. Does anyone know if they reupped early this morning or if that's the same status from when the appeared early on the site this week?

Also, called like damn near every store in South Florida and nobody's getting these.

I was expecting a longer line at HOH Harlem this morning for the Foams.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

i wouldnt be surprised if nike releases some clear sole cactus joints later this year

I would actually like those more than these. Maybe because there are plenty more black red shoes to choose from than black neon yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom