Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
decided to cop both these and the IR pack. if anyone can only cop one, i'd go with the IR pack. it's more limited, besides these should be around thru out the weekend, at least here in MD. IR pack will sell out instantaneously

Mike,im not trying to jinx anything but the foams have been completely removed from ndc. theyre not under new releases anymore and you cant search for them...not a good sign.. i hope im wrong.
i thought I wasnt gonna cop,then went back to my pc and was like %$^& it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Mike,im not trying to jinx anything but the foams have been completely removed from ndc. theyre not under new releases anymore and you cant search for them...not a good sign.. i hope im wrong.
i thought I wasnt gonna cop,then went back to my pc and was like %$^& it
smh.gif
11/12, DB6s, etc were removed from the site too when they got released early.
My order status still has the 3 pairs I ordered.
.... wonders how many of my pairs will be canceled
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I just called HOH N.Y, and some chick said they arent giving out wristbands.

WTH!!

spoke to my peoples and its first come first serve on both the foamposites and vi pack

Joe, Nike has a tendency to do that, release a shoe early then remove it from the site. Like J said, the same thing happened with the DB Charity 6s and the 11/12 CDP. My order still says processing but when I called Nike the automated system says my pair should be shipped by Tuesday the latest so I'm about 90% sure orders wont be canceled.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Joe, Nike has a tendency to do that, release a shoe early then remove it from the site. Like J said, the same thing happened with the DB Charity 6s and the 11/12 CDP. My order still says processing but when I called Nike the automated system says my pair should be shipped by Tuesday the latest so I'm about 90% sure orders wont be canceled.
hah i just called the number. told me my joint is being processed at the warehouse... could i be in line for a cancellation?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You should be good since you ordered right after me anyways, but yesterday I had to enter my order number to find out the status but when I called before they recognized my number and said they should be shipped.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

WTH!!

spoke to my peoples and its first come first serve on both the foamposites and vi pack
all that means is that in less then 24hrs, 125th street is going to be a zoo...man the news thought that drake concert almost started a riot. wait till they how many people heated cause they didnt get there foams or the infa pack

Originally Posted by NycPosite

WTH!!

Thnx.

Guess ill be leavin my crib EARLY that morning.

^^^Joe you know damn well ain't no one bother to read that wall of text
laugh.gif
Told y'all don't trip Nike wouldn't cancel orders, my pair will be here Tuesday.
pimp.gif
Wasn't even gunna bother with these but since I saved some money not having to take a trip to HOH and gettin them with such ease I figured why not just grab them.

^ you got shipment confirmation? hopefully I get mine
pimp.gif

and smh at myself for even typing all that
laugh.gif
edit: got my email
pimp.gif
shoes will be here on tuesday as well
pimp.gif
i didnt jinx us after all Mike
laugh.gif

It was a great late last night. First tha Lakers win the championship and 2nd my foams were shipped!
Marv Albert: YES!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mine are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, if they do show up tomorrow,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.