Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad.gif
no point in getting these saturday ... general release in december will do just fine with me

So when do these cranberry foamposites release? Charming city kid & baby jumpman both confirmed the release. I'm really excited

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I wonder why there aint sz13 ???

Prolly sold out, the no flash site is only showing sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 14

As long as I get my 9.5 I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Prolly sold out, the no flash site is only showing sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 14

Na... I didnt see a sz13 from the jump.

If these orders go thru they better ship them out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Na... I didnt see a sz13 from the jump.

If these orders go thru they better ship them out tomorrow.
It was up for a quick second, they were on NDC a while before it was posted on here. Orders will probably be shipped Friday, unless you chose a faster shipping method.

The solid is good enough for me, scooped both the Cactus and Red for about half before the hype began with the Eggs. No way I need to waiste my money on these. Easy pass just like like those Ugly Coppers now if the those Red PS's come out that is a different story. Anyway good luck to all who are copping.

i just cant convince myself to pay 200 for these. maybe i will change my mind when i see them in person on saturday morning. thats crazy that they dropped early on ndc, i think thats happened a few times on ndc with limited nike releases and some jordans. the db 6 dropped like 2 weeks early and then restocked 2 more times on ndc.

so im assumming when they dropped yesterday evening (i was at work), they didnt hit for the 120 discount on swoosh like the coppers

Not a huge fan of Black shoes with red soles. (Never liked the Black/Red XI's). Will have to pass on these for the Infrared Pack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom