Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ YES, as i posted yesterday (its five posts above you)
wink.gif

nice pick up Jed and Rico
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I remember most people complaining about the cactus change, not the red. The cactus samples were beautiful, the red ehhh. Which is why I passed...

i feel you on that, at least the cough drops look better than the 07 sample pics that i seen.. its almost definite we are gonna see the cactus sample, aww man i'll be a happy with those

im just saying though its a beautiful shoe, why not

zohh1.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

36452_10100442436310901_2004539_69106208_5291944_n.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I remember most people complaining about the cactus change, not the red. The cactus samples were beautiful, the red ehhh. Which is why I passed...
yup. black/reds flew under the radar while the cactus samples were fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
i still like the solid soles better. the red on the cough drops doesnt do it for me. maybe if it was a deeper red....

here are some pics i snapped. laziness is starting to go away.
Nice pics Jeddy Jed, but  imo:

transculescent sole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>solid sole!

Originally Posted by bigj505

i still like the solid soles better. the red on the cough drops doesnt do it for me. maybe if it was a deeper red....
this....

i was thinking about using that dye method with the red rit on them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lets hope those translucent cactus drop.. now those i would pay 200 for
damn i came in here to write the exact same thing, i passed on these the other day but those cactus joints would be copped without hesitation

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

damn i came in here to write the exact same thing, i passed on these the other day but those cactus joints would be copped without hesitation

Agreed. Almost forgot about those
pimp.gif

I was actually going to ask, were those released?! lol... I would definitely buy those without a doubt!

I guess I will stop by the HOH in NJ tomorrow and check them out. I am still not set on buying them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom