Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the fakest thread on retro forum. I do miss the authentic HoH pearl thread
frown.gif

I went to Prince Georges Plaza in MD today and was able to cop a size 10 easy. I think they have a few pairs still on their hands

I know some dudes were finding the foam creasing on the side of the heel of the eggplants, anyone having the same issue with these?

If any of you guys are still interested in this shoe its been marked down to $129.99 at the Houston HOHs so Im assuming itll be that way for all HOH. Getting mine on 50 off tomorrow 65+tax 
pimp.gif

^ Nahh I Called HOH In PG Mall The Other Day Lookin For A Pair An They Were Like They Only Have A Sz.9 & 14. I Heard They Sold Out Pretty Quick. They Look Better In Person To Me...  Ive Grown On Em Alot Since I First Seen The Pictures.

SwoleHouse wrote:
If any of you guys are still interested in this shoe its been marked down to $129.99 at the Houston HOHs so Im assuming itll be that way for all HOH. Getting mine on 50 off tomorrow 65+tax 
pimp.gif

NO WAY
eek.gif
 ... Ill have to check up on this tomorrow. If they're marked down. OH YES, Ill be copping another pair(s)

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

pimp.gif

Wow really?! I was still able to walk in and get them during friends and family, got them for 150 so i'm not complaining..

they are 129! and still in stock. aww i might have to jump on them now. I didnt want to , or plan on it, but 65+ tax and tip for some foams has me :O

Originally Posted by Rod301

^ Nahh I Called HOH In PG Mall The Other Day Lookin For A Pair An They Were Like They Only Have A Sz.9 & 14. I Heard They Sold Out Pretty Quick. They Look Better In Person To Me...  Ive Grown On Em Alot Since I First Seen The Pictures.

thats funny because I called the HOH in north jersey and they had the same only pair left too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom