Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Hoh still has the blk/trans red foams in there
smh.gif
....collecting dust...

eek.gif
 wow are u serious?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Guess only the lucky HOH got them for 130....
eyes.gif
Word. A worker at my local HOH looked at me like I was tripping when I asked if the price had been reduced.

I could use a size 14 for that $129.

Went to PG HOH and the only $129.99 sales tag I saw was on Eggplant Foams.

Maybe they were being shady and just didn't put the sales tag on the black/reds, either way, whatever. I didn't inquire.

Still went in on the 50% EMP on the eggplants.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

what hoh has the foams for $129.00
Dude 1 page back said hoh houston
i thought it was the maryland  store
if it was the MD store, the dmv crew prolly would have ate them up. hell, i would have scooped me 2 pairs for 260 if i couldnt find a hookup then returned my pair i got from ndc for 200
laugh.gif

but yea dude in Houston is the only one that reported 130 but still no proof nor other confirmation
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Went to PG HOH and the only $129.99 sales tag I saw was on Eggplant Foams.

Maybe they were being shady and just didn't put the sales tag on the black/reds, either way, whatever. I didn't inquire.

Still went in on the 50% EMP on the eggplants.

eek.gif
 If They Have The Eggs For $130 Im Bout To Go Up There An Copp On Friday. Did They Have Alot In Stock.?

smh.gif
 If They Dont. I Knew I Shoulda Walked In That Joint Last Week When I Had The Bread. 
smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Hoh still has the blk/trans red foams in there
smh.gif
....collecting dust...

yeeeppp.. wanted to grab em with the 50% for my lil bro. but they didn't have his size.. only 10 and up..

smh what could have been with these

i actually was close to paying for them retail cause im actually feelin them but if theyre available for $120 imma get all over that

i wonder if they still gonna release them in dec... if so i hope i can get me another pair 50% off, that would be nice

Those 14's in PG still sitting to. I'm looking for a 13 but no luck. Kinda slept on these joints

I Know The Nike Reps Are Seein This Thread... 100 + Pages With No Confirmed Release Date Or Official Pictures For Metallic Red Foams w/Clear Bottoms. I Wouldnt Be Surprized If These Drop Next Year. Its No Way Nike Would Pass On This Many People Begging For A Shoe.

people that dont care about shoes ask for these shoes(metalic reds), they pull out the pic and i have to explain how its a photoshop. thats would be a crazy release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom